Fstal is back!!!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Fstal is back!!!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
back from...?
Anyway, then he can finally send us the books...:|
Hehe, i remember that there was a Topic where Fstal wanted from every V******* user, that they send them the books to make it better .
I believe in you Fstal, you have the chance to make C4 more interesting when you make some bugs in there .The best would be for every user some different bugs .You are in debt of C4 :), because with your perfect Programm the cheaters  are more than in the past tense . Wouldn´t be it interesting for you to see  that maybe someone is cheating ?You would be the only one who knows the bugs , hehe ,so the black sheeps must be afraid to be caught :D, but maybe you wanted to do it , and i am tellin it now , so hopefully the cheaters did not read it :D
shhhhhh dang it
lol

yh im back kinda sorta. 

I've been addicted to gambling and stuff, it's a little more thrilling than connect 4 lol.

I'll try to do the books some time in the next few weeks lol even though when i finally do them, it'll only take like 1 hour at most.  Im just lazy all of a sudden when it comes to c4 stuff.

And maybe i'll work on the wikipedia book thingamajig.  Like a year ago i put on the page it would be finished in 2 weeks or something lol that turned out well.  Hah i just checked now it still says 2 weeks.  

I always start something and get obsessed with it for a while, then one day just suddenly have no interest at all, and get obsessed with something else.  Then return to the other thing and the cycle repeats.

Maybe ill be obsessed with c4 again who knows.

But more importantly, XENEX IS BACK!!!!  a lot of you probably dont even know him, that's cuz he's before your time, he's a kurnik/fod legend!  The legend of xenex WOOT
> every V******* user

every vianiato user? its ok if ppl know its not like they will find it on the internet but if they ask il just send it 2 them :)
You mean xenex, xenexphobia, xenex_invincible and many more?