« Back to All Topics
moderators I'm sick of this person......
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Please look at the Connect 4 forum and banned this guy. When you read the post, you will see which person is causing destruction to the forum. Please fix it!!! That's all I have to say because he is being mean to the fair players and lying. Please fix it it's really bad!!!
do you have any proofs?
i suggest you should send it through report abuse because they midght dont answer ussually on the forum.
i think they'd say send an e-mail trough report abuse bla bla so dont waste your time to type those things on the forum

sincerely

bob
the proof is on the connect 4 forum.... aint that hard...
I'm beginning to think it's quite amusing actually.

And Mike, everyone with half a braincell knows the guy is talking rubbish anyway so why are you getting so offended by it?
lol mike takes this too seriously every1s having fun lightin up or just get a life
having fun??? if the moderators will look at the forum they will see that your making a lot of people mad. Grow up... and stop saying get a life cause I don't even come on here... your the one who point banks everyday and uses a program so you basically have no life. 
obv. i am high you can say anything you want on the forum because the moderators don't care.... 
it looks like they dont care about this post 2 and u say u dont play fod wen ur  gm and still making posts pmfsl mike ur really sad 
Yes I am a grandmaster and no I don't play. Writing on the forums is not playing... stupid programmer get a brain your so dumb its not even funny!!!!!!!!!
mike i know that u pb but the person ur pbing with is my m8 so ur lucky ;)