« Back to All Topics
CRYWOLF
Posted in 
Darts
CRYWOLF
Posted in 
Darts
CRYWOLF
will how many more times ru going to do this,you r not going to split me and Teri up i have told sam not to see u again ur not welcome round here anymore.to put everyone stright yes she was a mate but she has crossed the line iam 46 to old for all this,I LOVE TERI with all my hart i work long hours most of my time is sent with Teri but i would like to send the rest of my life with Teri she is my sunshine .iam sorry if i came on a bit ocean but when you live and work with someone like billy it can get a bit rough for other around us.going back to TERI i love you sooooooooooooo much my angel and i hope you no that i will never let this happen to you again so every one take note.    o yes axle has had a kiss ok baby can i go to bed now hahahahahaha love u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So in love with this guy!!!!  And by the way, Axle is the new puppy. :) Thanx baby for the post. Kisses all over you!!
my angel YOU ARE THE THING THAT KEEPS ME GOING i love you with all my heart Teri,and I MISS YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT AROUND i need my ms.playtime.You are the only thing in my life that matters.ALL MY LOVE STEVEO