« Back to All Topics
hello moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
hello moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
hello moderators
i need your help. I,m trying to find a player named Tokyolady. she is a friend of mine, but i lost track of her.If u can help me, please contact at mickhail_ok@yahoo.co.uk.

thank you!
yes dude...i,m stalking a friend:))

..really nice guys here...very thoughtful...i rest my case, and i,m sorry i ever thought to post here.
psssstt.... is he a stalker......
You can tell Mr Thoms half formed new invented English language from a mile off. I'm loving the irony that a player whose looking for another player online tells someone that they don't have a life. Then starts writing full stops instead of appostrophes. VERY UPSETTING INDEED.
Since the (Name Removed) the point all these rude guys are trying to make is simple: If you dont see the name in the Game, it aint here.If you dont know any"friends" of said name, then your just outta luck.If you have a diff.Name than Toyota would know, then your not helping either.
Regardless,MOD's wont pass on info HERE, just maybe if they know you,friendly like.

hello, 

i,m sorry there is such a fuss for my message so i,m asking the moderators to delete this topic. And by the way guys, don.t u have something better to do than to post stupid replies here? ...well , some of u, not all.

Take care all.
Lmao how hammered was Martin when he wrote that? :p
Such a big discussion about such 
can we ave that again wen ya sober lol

Surely wahtever I said agfes ago was rifgr and this topic shjould bbe over and done with.
Its against FlyOrDie rules for Moderators to give out personal info on ANY players in here.

;)
***********case close************

The New Mike approves this message :)
lol there not going to know they don't even care just telling you the truth :|
hi dude, the last thing i need is to read your "sharp" irony. I wonder how did u find time to post here, and to read my message. This was for moderator only. :)) don.t u have anything better to do with your life? It.s a pity that u don.t have friends. ohh, and something else: does it appear that i use the forum too much. I only play here, not like others.

Moderators, the topic is still up. Thx for future help:)
your confused arnt u u thought u were on stalkers.com or somthing dude this is a game site and mods wont can just tell last login and stuff.
wow M. VAN GERWEN, you made that up all by yourself?
Funny guy...:|
i need your help. I,m trying to find a player named Tokyolady. she is a friend of mine, but i lost track of her

Nothing can be done here, all you can do is hope you see him/her in one of the rooms whenever you're on.
thats what hes actually doing - contacting moderators :|
lol mods have no time for that plz take this forum only to Conact Moderators Only.