« Back to All Topics
hello moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
hello moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
hello moderators
i need your help. I,m trying to find a player named Tokyolady. she is a friend of mine, but i lost track of her.If u can help me, please contact at mickhail_ok@yahoo.co.uk.

thank you!
lol mods have no time for that plz take this forum only to Conact Moderators Only.                                                                                                                                                                               
thats what hes actually doing - contacting moderators :|
i need your help. I,m trying to find a player named Tokyolady. she is a friend of mine, but i lost track of her

Nothing can be done here, all you can do is hope you see him/her in one of the rooms whenever you're on.
wow M. VAN GERWEN, you made that up all by yourself?
Funny guy...:|
your confused arnt u u thought u were on stalkers.com or somthing dude this is a game site and mods wont can just tell last login and stuff.
hi dude, the last thing i need is to read your "sharp" irony. I wonder how did u find time to post here, and to read my message. This was for moderator only. :)) don.t u have anything better to do with your life? It.s a pity that u don.t have friends. ohh, and something else: does it appear that i use the forum too much. I only play here, not like others.

Moderators, the topic is still up. Thx for future help:)
lol there not going to know they don't even care just telling you the truth :|
***********case close************

The New Mike approves this message :)
Its against FlyOrDie rules for Moderators to give out personal info on ANY players in here.

;)
Surely wahtever I said agfes ago was rifgr and this topic shjould bbe over and done with.
can we ave that again wen ya sober lol

Such a big discussion about such 
Lmao how hammered was Martin when he wrote that? :p
hello, 

i,m sorry there is such a fuss for my message so i,m asking the moderators to delete this topic. And by the way guys, don.t u have something better to do than to post stupid replies here? ...well , some of u, not all.

Take care all.
Since the (Name Removed) the point all these rude guys are trying to make is simple: If you dont see the name in the Game, it aint here.If you dont know any"friends" of said name, then your just outta luck.If you have a diff.Name than Toyota would know, then your not helping either.
Regardless,MOD's wont pass on info HERE, just maybe if they know you,friendly like.

You can tell Mr Thoms half formed new invented English language from a mile off. I'm loving the irony that a player whose looking for another player online tells someone that they don't have a life. Then starts writing full stops instead of appostrophes. VERY UPSETTING INDEED.
psssstt.... is he a stalker......
yes dude...i,m stalking a friend:))

..really nice guys here...very thoughtful...i rest my case, and i,m sorry i ever thought to post here.