« Back to All Topics
CONNECT 4 in SCHOOL !!!!!!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
So I woke up and it was my first day of school. So I crawled out of bed and poured some fruity pebbels and I start hitting the table saying BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!!! After I became more tired than I was before I sat on the sofa and watched some old fashion POKEMON!!!!!!!!! So I started singing the Pokemon song while saying BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!! I was like... cough cough.. I want to be... THE VERY BEST... that no one ever was!!!!!!! TO catch THEM is my way to quest.. and to TRAIN them in my cause!!! and yeah thats about all..... 

Anyways... I started putting my clothes on, and I couldn't decide what I should wear. My pokemon shirt or my connect 4 shirt that has the FlyOrDie crown over my name The New Mike :) I decided to go with the connect 4 shirt this time with my short shorts. I was set!!! but I was still forgetting something. I had my backpak, my pokemon lunch box, my pocket protector BUT WAIT!!!! AHHHH that's it!!! I forgot my connet 4 board!!!! 

Muahahahaha I said to myself as I rode my bike to school. I was COOL NOW!!!! walking all show down the hall with my pokemon shirt and short shorts and in my hand was the connect 4 table. All the nerds were like WAY COOL MIKE!!!! is that a new pocket protector? I was like yeah dude!!! but those girls were laughing at me most of thought I was hot or something ;) Can't hide that dragon for long :) To each class I walked into I challeged my new teachers and said LETS DUEL!!!! and I won all of them thanks to the help of a computer right beside me with the name mustrum on it. My teachers were trying to use mustrum breaks on me, haha but I was too smart since I learned the hard way ;) they all cried and went home. So I taught the class to play connect 4 and became the new Connect 4 teacher!!!

I'M SO PROUD TO BE AN CONNECT FOURIST IN AMERICA!!! I went home after school was out and my connect 4 board and I had a one on one time ;) that's a different story tho :) but it was the best DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! I bet all of you reading this are so jelous right now ;) hahahahaha I'm the coolest!!! BEAT THAT!!! HotWheels.

This is all fake.... I don't really do this.... I'm just bored since I got out early from school :|

This was made to entain you :) I hope I did my job.
lol
Next time you try to entertain us, make sure to add some more violence and sex to it. Pokemon is not really my cup of tea :|
i just read that which was a total waste of 5 minutes :|
> i just read that which was a total waste of 5 minutes

OBV!!
lol all this is true about you am sure, Go catch Them all! :):)
Lol that rocked.

Next one (if you make one) you should put more exciement or something into it.

But anyway it was cool story