« Back to All Topics
LONDON 2012..
Posted in 
Off-topic
LONDON 2012..
Posted in 
Off-topic
ptdr c clair mais il est hors sujet le mec la avec ses J.O on a pas fini ceux la encore :s
The first picture is obviously going to look nothing like the real thing, I mean clear blue skies? No chance ;)
actually i expect london olympics to be one of the worst olympics i have seen..
reasons:
a) weather conditions - everything will be delayed/postponed due to rain
b) i don't believe london can organise it as well as chinese did,just because the discipline is different..
the 2nd pic of the new stadium doesnt look very good to me, maybe im the only one. the first pic is awesome though.

one thing, lets see if we top the chinese opening ceromony:D
Whats that river in first picture?:| Is that Thames?
>Whats that river in first picture Is that Thames?

I could be wrong but it looks more like some kind of artificial stream. I'm pretty sure the Thames is much wider than that in the London area.
Sure London has the necessary means to organize, but no way the Olympics will be as great as the ones held in China now ;)
yeah so wat england gets rain and there will no doubt be a roof that comes ova like wembley.

we dealt with alot of wars and won so this is nothin ;)
Are the real pictures because they look like animated to me.
lol @ ocean
you really don't have an idea about olympic games
in ancient times,all wars were stopped at the time when olympics were held,as a sign of respect for sportsmen and organisers
so what does " we won wars " have to do with olympics?
and "so what we have rain" - when it rains,most of competentions are postponed = pain in the neck for organisers,sportsmen,etc
>>b) i don't believe london can organise it as well as chinese did,just because the discipline is different..

my point is ud be supprised wat we can organise and win ;)

and wats a lil rain if its n e thing like wembley a big roof comes ove 2 stop the rain from getting in ;)