« Back to All Topics
hmm
Posted in 
Four in a Row
hmm
Posted in 
Four in a Row
hmm
The majority in here play red and run like their life was depending on it, they got no dignity at all.. I lost 70 points or so today to lowrank thugs who dont play fair.

thats it, i will never play here again, but gonna pop in to watch the few fair gms thats left..

yack.. so discusted with this site right now! C4 should been a thing of honour, not about grabbing points like junkys. 

Peace out.
This is sad but o so true...

But as long as you will play rated games you will always have runners and cheaters.

I was told this is called 
human nature

You are a loss for this site relfson, but I will see you no doubt on kurnik ;)

Ŧħē_ИāΜēĿē$$  
why dont every good player go on flyordie so we can play again cause i miss the players that i played and havent seen anymore...it should be a reunion!:)
what i mean by good players is no runners no cheaters no programs...the ones i talked to and played to...mostly...go to the shoutout page for more details!
it aint to worth it to play this game anymore. i also quit.
dont get me wrong, im not quiting at all.. just not gonna spend my time on idiots here.. but im gonna be here to watch and talk with the cool people here.. just not playing anymore, that ill do at kurnik.
this is stupid, offcourse ill play anyone who i know is fair anywhere anytime.. But the reasen for my post is that my rating is now zero, so dont want to milk points from the fair players.. thats what i ment if anyone thought i was a dramaqueen here :D

yh, im norwegian, so sorry for bad english.. think thats better than being a roderunner like yourself..
Yeah programmers and runners are a cancer on the site, but I still think the good players are fairly common and the average level of ability isnt matched by kurnik, there are to many , you know less good, players there. What anoys me is the crappy points system here that basically makes u into a pointbanking runner if you want to stay above 600 for any length of time, most of the really good players like stay around 400-550 confortably cos they stop caring about the points.
a great idea is that one game should be two games.. then the rating would be perf.. a player couldnt leave room without rev.. programmers must play with green, pointbankers take twice the time to make points.. 

that would be nice.. But dont even care.. the battle against cheats is lost anyway.
That seems like a great idea, it the moment the points system for c4 is laughable beyond 550 points because of running and certainatly doesn't reflect the skill level. in order to excell beyond 600 points or so, it becomes Necessary to play lower skilled people, this undermines the whole concept of the points system.

Sorry, i think i have just stumbled lazyly onto a new topic.
i never run i always play 2 games :) ask ny1 here :D.

The one and only,
D-dog
lol d-dog, we never see you play. Before we know it is you
your nick is already banned lol :D
And me ....
(the "ask anyone"-part didn't work out for you)