« Back to All Topics
Chess Improvment
Posted in 
Chess
Chess Improvment
Posted in 
Chess
Chess Improvment
I have various ways to improve but what I do takes to long and involves to much. I was wondering what are other people's way of imprving. I use a p2p and download chess engines and chess programs like kasparov chessmate and chessbase. 
well there is something call shredder chess, that does not take a download to get. just type in shredder chess in google and it should be there. anymore information just ask me, :-)
If you want to improve your chess i can only give you three advices....

First: Study    
second: Study         
Third: Study

..and only like a final option-------> Study.
It's coolman cuz i got Deep Shredder 11
if you have deep shredder then why are you asking to improve. like the guy before me said, you just have to study. find out why the cpu made that move and learn how to avoid it.
hi tacs long time no see. the more i play the more i realize you have to study the end game. once you get to 400 you cant get better unless you do. although programs do help i wish i did not rely on them so much as i do.
I thin it would be good to create a Study roomm which someone who is better can teach others
i usually just ask my grandpa, he knows like every move.
get chessmaster grand master edition and do the whole training and listen to the videos ect, trust me its worth the 20$
Chess Master Grandmasters edition wins.
If you want to get better then join a chess club with players that are stronger than you. There is no program or book that can come close to the educational benefit of playing a stronger player and having them analyse your game with you afterward.