shoutouts!!!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
shoutouts!!!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
shoutouts!!!
-to those i dont see anymore

fstal86 - your mad funny and you play really well!!
the blue devil - your good to chat with, good player, kind and really cute!
the nameless - your good to talk with and play with!
sniper--- - your my c4 buddy!! cause your the only one that tought me alot and plays alot games and we make good chats!
undead beast - i dont know what happend to you...but some how i remember you
killing power - your funny when you insult people 

- i think thats all the people i really knew and that i dont see anymore! lol and i miss you...peace...i mite retire too! idk when but just having a shoutout! if i forgot anyone then .......i forgot i guess! peace
lmfao Killing Power?

I got his number ;) 

He's a little boy with a HIGH voice so you better watch out lol (try not to laugh) LOL!!!!!!!! I hope he doesn't see this I doubt it tho ;)
i fg muggaz aswell hes mad cool!

and sometimes i think brendan aka kp is a liar...cause he claims he has triplets and he switches his age and where he lives alot...and i want to hear his high voice that would be soo rad !:D
dude mike look @ the time diffrence bitween our posts u dont think il be waiting 4 u that long wtf
omg! i forgot johnly!! hes just a good flippy head
I got the feeling I know you ineffable0x...Please reveal your identity :)
lmao! give me a hint of who you think i am! cause i do not know what you are talking about!;\
the nameless - your good to talk with and play with!

We obviously played and talked to each other (unless you mean another nameless :O)
But I don't know who you are...
lol you just said you had a feeling of who i was ?:S so...idk just want you to figure me out if that made sense...
yep your like the only one who remembered me...how sad..
omfg the universe will crumble.....

yogirl is talking to people other than that other chick? :O  (they must not be gf's anymore lol) And she came outside the lobby and onto the nerd forum????

and most miraculous, she thought of me and even said something nice and didn't call me weird!!!

Yo-girl you rock my socks!
Hehe Blue Devil is smart :p I will give you that ;) since he can figure out who people are by how they type, that takes a lot of knowledge and remembering to figure that out ;) good job!!!
"
the blue devil - your good to chat with, good player, kind and really cute!"

thats how i knew lol
omfg y did u put me on there i dont even know u stop trying to find my details ( i would rather die) wahahahahahaha tell me who u are or die

lol im just mad

U.B