Posted in 
Off-topic
2 weeks holidays in the sun
Posted in 
Off-topic
2 weeks holidays in the sun
Im heading off to the Algarve, Portugal for a nice break in the sun

Beats the rain here in Dublin, Ireland

So where are yous from and where are you heading for holidays?

See yiz soon (2 weeks)

T H E    S T I G.

Lucky for some. 

hehe, unfortunately i cant afford to go anywhere this year.

Last year i went to Callala in spain with my girlfriend 

1. We didnt get the hotel we paid for.
2. Cleaners kept looking at me.
3. We went all inclusive and the drinks were tiny.
4. Pool cues didnt have tips on.

On the other hand.
1. Beautifull weather for the time we went. August 2007
2. Beach was gorgeous
3. Booze was cheap

Anyway hope everyone has a good summer.

Have a good time STIG :)
it's hot enough here in toronto. no need to go on holidays. 
i went to portugal last year was great.

this year going to america for first time, should be a blast
I went to Colorado and I live at Texas.

I rode horses, climbed mountains, hiked up monster mountain (most people couldn't make it to the top), whitewater rafting 1-4 skill lvl, played card games, played volleyball, and slept in tents for 5 days. 2 days getting up there and 2 days getting back so I was gone for 9 days!!! I was incharge of about 30 boys for the whole 9 days, so I was too tired to do the other things that they did like shouting shoutguns, rifle's, and bow and arrows, and fishing. But after all, I had a blast!!!
Hey Baz what part of America??? I want to meet you :p come to Texas, six flags, water parks, and thats about it lol... bowling, baseball, football, soccer, skating rings, movies, malls, it pretty cool here :p 
baz get ready 4 walkin loads and dont order a starter thats like a meal on its own
if your going to america you should go to canada i'd be a good choose :p
thought u lived in florida
i am hopefully getting Tenerife for 10 days at the end of august :p
Well im back now , A lovly two weeks in Portugal. 
Clear blue skys swimming pools beachs and lots of sunshine, tan topped up, batteries refreshed and feeling good.
Obrigado  
T H E    S T I G
>i am hopefully getting Tenerife for 10 days at the end of august 

Where abouts in Tenerife? I was there last month with my girlfriend in the southern resort Playa de las Americas. Enjoy it, I know we did, the weather was perfect all week :D

And if you aren't already planning to, try and get to Loro Parque if you can, it's (And I quote pretty much every tourist brochure I read) "the must of Tenerife", it was a great day out in the sun. Of course that's whether or not you're into killer whale shows/dolphins/animals ;)
>dont order a starter thats like a meal on its own

thanks Ocean i will take that advice :D
I went to las americas in Tenerife a a few year ago had a great time, is that big white hot air balloon still there n that guy dressed as an angel jus stood there starin lol.
We live in Pennsylvania, so for my husband's first week of Vacation time, we packed up the kids and the car and drove 8+ hours all the way to Williamsburg Virginia for a week earlier this summer.

We swam in the pool, went to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA and to Virginia Beach while we were there. It was REALLY hot and we had a really nice time. :)

Going back NEXT year too! I can't wait!

As for my husband's second week, we are doing absotively nothing since we are now broke and paying off the FIRST vacation and will be for at least a year lol! It will be a nice relaxing week at home with my loves...my husband and our kids. :) Looking forward to that too.
~Danny~
In November , the Wife and I will be heading to Hawaii :D.

Thats it all paid for now , just the rest of the spending money to get . Tho if the wife stays in the hotel,we wont need as much spending money. ;).

Waikiki beach , here we come.

:D:D:D
>I went to las americas in Tenerife a a few year ago had a great time, is that big white hot air balloon still there n that guy dressed as an angel jus stood there starin lol.

Can't say I saw either of those things :D. In terms of going around the resort we only went to one beach. It was a great beach so we didn't see the point of searching for another. The rest of the time was spent going to other resorts and attractions :p
Peter, I hope you have a LOVELY time in Hawaii man! We went there for 2 weeks on our honeymoon 14 years ago, and it was totally incredible in every way. We stayed at the BeachComber Hotel near the beach and then we went to Maui for a few days. :)

Have a great time! There is nothing like it. :)
~Danny~