« Back to All Topics
Arabic room
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Arabic room
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Arabic room
i think flyordie should create an arabic room for four in a row because i think there are too many arabic people and they're flooding the chat with their arabic letters.
> i think flyordie should create an arabic room for
> four in a row because i think there are too many
> arabic people and they're flooding the chat with
> their arabic letters.

I think flyordie should create a program room for four in a row because I think there are too many program people and they're flooding the room with their program signs.

There are more of you than arabic players, so it shouldn't be a problem. You don't think people aren't complaning about you? Well, they are. I didn't mind the arabic players because I wanted the programer players to get mad and now they want the arabic players to leave.

It's like rock-paper-scissors

FAIR PLAYERS beat Arabic players 
(meaning there is more of us than them)

Arabic players beat program players
(meaning they get on the program players last nerves)

Program players beat FAIR PLAYERS
(meaning they beat the lower ratings, that are just learning how to play the game)

This is VERY TRUE.

So get over it ;)

Ridiculous. There are like 2 or 3 Arabic players and they are never flooding the chat as far as I know.
everytime im on i see mroe than 10 arabic players there are almost more of them then us
its only a few of them that flood the rooms, and those guys flood the room with spam, not chat.  Ridiculous levels of spamming should be punished, and this goes for all nationalities since it's not just arabic folks who are spamming.  Making an arabic room wouldn't solve anything because the arabic players don't wanna get spammed either.
lol?? i'm led to believe you're joking...because i don't see one word or sentence of mine that could be mistaken as racism.  Please point it out to me, it's possible i'm simply unaware.
> 
everytime im on i see mroe than 10 arabic players there are almost more of them then us

So? What's your problem? Do you want every nationatlity in a different room? All the French in the French room, all the Americans in the American Room, all the Dutch in the Dutch room...You will end up creating rooms of 10 ppl at most.

Stop being childish and be happy there is s much diversity in this game.

yh diversity is a good thing in any form of competition, one because you see a bunch of styles, and two because if you do good, it means ur doing good against the whole world.
though conversely, if you lose to everyone, it means the whole world is better than you lol.
wow, jops is initiating a conversation with me for once, i'm touched =) hi jopsy!
why is it a stupid idea? oh.. my bad forgot your an arab.
lol you're saying so dumb because you got mad at me because i don't waste my money to subscribe you. i remember when you said you hate arabs. 
get a life you lil sad kid. aka c4nos.
why do u think ur so special im not a racist or anything its just dumb to want ur own room they wont give it 2 u anyway

PiNk_WoLfIe
verzion, i dont want my own room lol i aint even an arab if u througly read my topic u'd recognize i asked for an arab room for all the arabs.

pink wolf you're not the original verzion are you? :O

if you are, i did get your email the other day when i sorted through my spam folder.  Then went off somewhere and forgot to reply when i got back.  I'll reply soon with what you requested ;)
I used to have verizon so many people have had that account its like a hand me down LOL!!!!!!
انا
مثل 
اللحم المعلب
هو
أذواق
جيد
Arabic good people Selam alejku !!!