0O0O0 
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
0O0O0 
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
0O0O0 
Dear Moderator's or Operator's,

I don't want to be a snitch, but this person has continuly point banked. If you click on his info. you look at his stats, and than look at the stats of the other players he has chosen to play, you will find out that he point banks majorly. Please stop this non-this. He was in connect 4 room 3, when I caught him.
go to the top list in connect 4, click on my name, than click on connect4men, than click on c4nos, than click on american_dream, then click on 0O0O0 and that's your point banking. I hope I helped enough...

mike thats one person outa many who point bank in connect four that fod does nothing about
mike mike mike ur a point banker dude so why u complaining ;)
You do realize if you send screenshots of proof (from each members profile) then something will be done about it, nothing will get done by throwing accusations in here.
mike isnt a point banker hes just an idiot that lives in a basement and watches pokemon all day
wtf pokemon... Stop dreaming about what you want to do when you get older. I don't even point bank, ask everyone on connect 4, they will give you the same respone. Most of the things I talk about, I'm right.
>> I don't want to be a snitch,

Obviously you do want to be a snitch. You also want public recognition for your heroics as well. 

Congratulations Mike!
 You have found 1 of many point bankers on fod! Keep going maybe the "Dear Moderators" could become "I haz found point banker".
lol ok mike dont act like u dont know pokemon u always sing pokemon songs in the lobby in connect4 and make a fool outta urself
Registered Since  Jul 10, 2008 9:32 AM  lol at central king, if your going to talk smack to me, why can't you get on your main account? and the other guy wasent me... How many times do i have to tell you... Someone made names with Mike on it, doesn't mean it's always me... I'm freakin 16, I don't watch kiddy shows.... please..
mike do not lie... You watch bugs bunny and roger rabbit all day...
kwestion for mike.....

ARE U CREZY??? 
u not read name i say u crezy yes of course frensh crezy but u are crezy of course?
Crezy, 

First speak english... And while u learn, get off crack...