« Back to All Topics
Tanx Ain't Dieing Nor Is It Dead.
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I in fact think tanx is still going strong :|. I know a lot of you probably disagree with that statement but who needs a huge community of players when you have the friends and clan mates which play by your side, share jokes etc etc..
most people take it for granted!

2004~2008 has been fun, it ain't the end, the new generation of good players will arrive, the so called "prodigy's" will immerse from their shells, harry being one of course, his true potentials will shine towards 2010 lawl im jus playing harry.

Enjoy the game and have fun. :)

sam u sound like this old wise man lololol btw i think tanx is dead u realy think those people from the old times who have quit are really going to come back? Theyve outgrown this game foreva.. Our only chance is the new fighters and the new players hopefully they will continue our tanx generation..
Well said goldsniper.

ONESHOTMAN-----------------------------------------OUT!
Hey guys im only from 06 i guess ima new gen as u old guys say lol but tanx wont die with the new and improved players like me in here. lmao. But really as long as people still come on it aint dead, so shhhhhh bout dumb stuff it wont die. Anyways im out. later dudes.

p.s noobs stop teaming me when i join an op.....dang greenpeice noobs.lol

spartan soldier out.
I came back after 3 years so it aint dead.
the only way to save this game is to have more clans. clans make competition and competition makes players play. and more play means more practice and more practice means more skill.. if u get my point. "summary of paragrah, NEED MORE CLANS!"

~jason~
If Tanx dies,, it will be because there is not 24/7 moderation to keep rude and unsportsman like people out of the game permanetly. Moderators volunteer their time so it`s up to you FOD to enlist more to ease the burden on the mods you have.
I have the perfect solution.

FOD Have Money > FOD Advertise > And Boom Tanx Grows aswell as other games.

Shadow~
yes samuel, tanx is indeed decease therefore it shall not be what it was.
dead? Nah.. slowly losin grip? a lil.. but i resent a few statements on the old players arent gonna come back, because i am back now, aka GeneralCracker / American Eagle / NBK The Heretic, as all of u may know me from like what... 01 maybe 02 or 03 and on ?

We can bring Tanx back to former glory.. Just get friends in on it.. 

And as for old friends, i agree, we will still be bros - in - arms , no matter where we are, after all the fun and bad times we've had with eachother over the years..
Haven't forgot ya guys yet, and I still won't.
lol i luv how cons always tries to blame the bad players for tanx falldown...when in fact, we all know that if tanx is  dying the blame is in FOD itself, for never updating the game. People get bored of the same old maps and weapons, and there is point on which i myself like many other pros reach where we never got owned and my rank got up to 600 without banking, so i been there done that, and so theres nothing more to  dig for when you already master the game, and thats why many so good old players retired from tanx :). But i got solution, and this solution is simple and has been brought to this forums like billion times :) updated the game and not only will u get some good old players back, but more customers that will look foward to subscring to this game=more mone for FOD. oh, and btw cons, is ppl like me that keep tanx spice up :).