« Back to All Topics
Recruting Method For the Jenin Members
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
the Real Dark Deeps Website And i am The Current Leader And Commander as we are still recruiting Members. Just leave a message at our guestbook.

http://www.freewebs.com/darkdeeps/

Aaahh PS: to UaG's Ama pawn u guys and to my favorite rival is uag tornado which he is a great player but the rest of them i dont care they get Pawn by me and my so call editor muahuahua... ;) Anyway the editor so called a legend word dont exists as thous ppl who have download it but wont work only thous who master the CoDiNg Interface of HeX will see the true Power Behind the game of TaNx. lol But none i have seen Except that B52 BOMBARDER which i seen his method that Tanx has a glitch and with a little help of a script called _____ which i wont tell You Fellow Tanx Players. The Best Editor is your own skill where takes years or pehaps months thous who i have seen only in one player Bullet 9 aka RuLeRz :) my old fellow friend who mastered Tanx in months and who became a LeGeNd. 

To my old BulletLeader which i think you still lurk in Tanx but dont show yourself or is it that you have forgot about your Clan "TheBulletClan" i tried bring it back in your memory as a good Leader which i still say you where the one who made me a Good fighter in battle field. I still hide like a ***** who thous cant master becarefull here comes darkness muahuahua lol. 

my true friends in tanx are the following:

Sam
Brian aka dark_rogue
koolie
Nathan
UaG Tornado "Even though we have our defrences"
GUYVER
John Aka treadhead
Suzy "jaja i Pawn Her in the most horable ways"
FL REY aka dark_satanic
Acid "LoV U LoTz Budddie"
Primevil aka tyler
unknown_dark
dark_revolution
Shawn
Nitro
Cody aka dark_warrior™
cory cory :) good friend
conservative
Jason which i forgot wha
what are u talking about
im not ur friend.... 
just cause im your clan does not mean we are friend

Think i'm gonna give this hex a shot due to curiosity and a a high level of holy water + c.
7 Years, haha. Always find it amusing to read these things, and bring back some  good memories. 

Jason was the only "Nice" person in that clan.
hey all wuz up...i'm still breathing :)