« Back to All Topics
everybody who thinks K.O.P. is dead pls read
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
people think were dead.define dead to K.O.P....K.O.P. never dies.K.O.P. is always around.protectors always protect the thing they protect.we sourta were born on tanx.so we protect it.i want peace.no more people trying to take over.and to those of you who think i am dead and out.think again.ill always be around to protect tanx till i die.so those of u who defy K.O.P. ill meet u later.i got a team to lead and war xstarters to kill like the no good scotty
ITS DEAD! DECEAST! GIVE IT A REAST Liger!
general hawk why dont u listen.protectors never die.u should know that because u r one.
I aint no protector! Im a spy! A spy on the game, a spy in life. I may be 13 years old, but I bet I know more about my home town than you do about yourself!
ITS DEAD WE ELIMINATED IT ! JUST GIVE UP LIKE THE FRENCHMAN YOU ARE !
zebe that lying son of a bi*** scooter got eliminated by my guys 8 times.K.O.p. never dies zebra
Uhh... KOP stands for Keepers of the Peace. We were supposed to stop wars... but they were caused anyways. K.O.P.P., the Keepers of the Peace Police, were also created us.
pohatu thanks for the backup.K.O.P.P. does whats best for tanx even if it involves war.so does this answer your question.K.O.P.
i really liked this
it is good work
how old are you?
may i ask?
love
angel