« Back to All Topics
Dear scotty...
Posted in 
Tanx
Dear scotty...
Posted in 
Tanx
Dear scotty...
I apologize for what I have done. This whole war is my fault. When you wanted to join the K.O.P.P., I read what you said and wasn't thinking right. I said you were bragging. I didn't see enough. I shouldn't have said that.:( I'm so sorry. It's just me you should me after, just me. I started this. I am sorry:(:(:( I mean it. Sorry... I take back all the threats I posted at you. I now know I shouldn't listen to my bad side. Seems like yours has come out. But you have to understand... we're 
real
 people. We're not just come lazy computer robots. You're real, I'm real, we're all alive. Do you know what you could do? If you hacked everyone out, you'd be lonely. Liver, I mean Liger, Has put threats to you. I'm sure he's sorry, too. Aren't you, liger? Fieyr? Fire_Angel? General Sparrow, erm, Hawk? I apologize to Tara, Zebe, Dynamite, and you, Scotty. I am the one to hurt, don't turn on ALL of us. Just me. I'll understand if you're still mad at me. I allow you to destroy me all you want. Just hope you'll understand my apology...
Thank you,
Pohatu Nuva ['_']
P.S. Who's Onion supposed to be? Lol...
hahaha u dont get it do u :p

we arnt interested in destroying 1 person :)

we intend to destroy everyone in tanx that opposes us :)

dyno ;)
yes potato unless you want another go?
this is scotty btw if you want you can always join us ;) 
we are nice people when you get to know us just dont like people who think there better because we know they arent better and were here to show that.
thx :)