« Back to All Topics
You Might Be Addicted to Larkinor IF...
-You consider buying a new computer so you can click faster.
-You don't allow yourself near the computer if you have other work to be done, so you don't get sucked in.
-You start dreaming/daydreaming in Larkinor.
-You're sick of Larkinor... but you just. can't. stop!!
-Bedtime gets later and later while you lose track of time.
-You *buy* a new computer so you can click faster...  :$
-You're cleaning your house and you find little lists of items only found on Larkinor...  :p
You argue with your gf for throwing away map directions that have been sitting near the computer for months!

You get up late at night so you can run around with the balloon w/o anyone trying to steal it!

JCD

you click for an extra hour the night before you move because you don't want to lose clicks while waiting for your internet to get set up at the new place...
says jason, as he does such...
Your children call you a Larkinerd
- you log in to Larkinor first before checking your Emails in the morning.
- you have nightmares of the "evil person" Megamole :-S
~ You read the Larkinor forum and check the top lists over breakfast every monring to see what the players that live on the other side of the world have been up to while you were sleeping.

~ You have stayed up till a ridiculous time of night /in the morning, way past 2.30 am, clicking away just to take the position above you in the top list, knowing full well you have to get up for work / collage in a few hours time.

~You have more Larkinor players MSN addresses than you do real life friends MSN addresses.

~You know roughly how many clicks you need to level / or take the next position on the top lists.

:$
> You read the Larkinor forum and check the top lists over breakfast every monring to see what the players that live on the other side of the world have been up to while you were sleeping

or... you click over breakfast to get a few more clicks in
and you forget about the breakfast that's right in front of your face, because you're so involved in clicking

--jason
you try making your friends start playing larkinor because its the only way to talk to them since you are too busy clicking and only bother checking larkichat :p
I'm guilty on the one above, to little success, on other games as well.
- You can spout off your larki shopping list better than your grocery shopping list....

~my name is boo and i AM a larki addict
- You spend 4 1/2 yrs of your life here, and make the greatest friends ever.
your fod account introduction says: "i'm addicted to larkinor. there, i said it. are you happy?"

--jason
lol boo...  :)

-you get annoyed at real life for getting in the way of your larkinor time.... :P
You spend more time updating your Larki spreadsheets than your work spreadsheets.
- you have nightmares of the "evil person" Megamole

You stuff the following things into your sack: 6 gold nuggets, 76 mana potions, 7 underrabit livers, 34 portions of ratfat, 28 liquid crystals, a silver tusk, a njonjoz tooth, 3 eyelids, an extra mana potion, a recovery drink and 2 mobilo diavovinos.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 13 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that 
chsgl lives here
! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Oops!  :p
-B

You stuff the following things into your sack: a gold nugget, 90 mana potions, 2 underrabit livers, 27 liquid crystals, 4 njonjoz teeth, an eyelid, an extra mana potion, 2 recovery drinks and 2 mobilo diavovinos.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that 
chsgl lives here
! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Might I be so bold as to recommend that you NOT forgive Mega when he's out-n-bout?

-B

cuz play 12 hours everyday!!!  lol
® TICO ® :p
- You consider borrowing money for subbing even though you are unemployed.
You can't explain to anyone witnessing your bad mood why you're so upset at missing the deadline on a diamond shovel competition by half an hour that you're fairly sure you have a good shot at...  :@
you delete all your characters, say your goodbyes...

and turn up 2 years later...and immediately resub....

sigh, my name is Cinder and I'm a Larkiholic
Welcome back....true addict you are

~Boo
When you find yourself coming back again, and again, and again.  Then resub because you've made over 500 compos, one by one, and realize you can't change the price on the market to sell them to your housekeeper :(

Welcome back Cinder
Welcome back C!

If you need anything to get upa nd running again (eg: silvers) - just say the word.

-B
You cheerfully rise in the morning, brew some coffee, get on the computer, and you hear your significant other grumble  "Who gets up at 6:00 on a saturday to click?, Honestly?"

--Cal
...you start making your lvl 41 armour at lvl 29.

...whenever you see "lg" on an advertisement, you immediately think "larkinor guide" and then wonder where sandy got the money to advertise.
If you seriously consider learning Hungarian in order to play the active version of the game.
You go into a click coma while digging and instead of discarding 1 oreputty from your overloaded backpack, you discard all 350.  Oops...at least that solved the overload.