« Back to All Topics
CHEATING
Posted in 
Tanx
CHEATING
Posted in 
Tanx
CHEATING
Hello fellow tanz members. I was just in a operation, with a few other tanz players, myself (oneshotman) windowmaker, SFT SUZY,122790, and B52 bombarder. B52 bombarder was not playing but in the op, and he is getting pts. He stoled about 189pts and went into the lobby and was receiving pts. as well. This kind of sportsmanship should be eradicated. It is not fair to people who play the game honestly, I hope this guys pts are removed and he is banned for at least a week.  ONESHOTMAN OUT!
are you aware that it is also an offense to be calling someone out in forums like this? ban? if you honestly want to complain about the game or whatever you think is wrong then email flyordie and tell them. dont come on forums and start pointing fingers like a little immature brat.
The game you are playing is called 
TANX
 not 
tanz

Please explain how you get points by not playing ,and how to get points while in the lobby. Eh ?

;)
What Oneshotman to say, is that the player is 
B52bombarder cheater and I today I saw an operation! 
He entered with 549 points and died twice and sometimes 
who died lost 1 point and no 3 or 4 points which is normal
with those points and then stayed there in operation without 
playing and started to gain points from nothing and 
I even coment this with TrA_Đíρłóмaт and both will 
get this done by suprise! 
Winning without point play to earn the right 
and flyordie the bug is or is he who is cheater!

PS: I apologise if you have errors in my English, 
but how many know I am Portuguese. ;)
You really need some proof,like a Screenshot and send it too this place,with the date + time + place it happened.

Saying "this guy cheats,ban him" wont work.

http://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en
Peter01 see this... :)

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cheaterml5.png

I and the jaguar and other players who saw 
the player B52BOMBARDER know that he is hacker or cheater! 
Because we saw him entering a transaction 
and it just does not played as the players that were in
operation and played it got points without doing anything 
and said that kill the people and in fact is in profile 
to say that it kills the staff, but he did not play!
How can this be? And sometimes it kills them to me and 
he is earning points and when we kill-profile does not appear in it! :|

And bug is not because the player tried to be a vodka operation 
not play up to stop him enter the tank and simply stay
stopped to occupy space in the operation in 
the operation and not won points, 
but the B52BOMBARDER continued to earn points and just 
do not understand why no moderator is in tanx to control things! 
Because the intention of this player 
is certain to achieve the 700 points as he has said!:|
Peter. I didnt realize this was english lessons, however, I will entertain you this once. Tanx is game for those who love the game. It is called cheating because it is something that can be done without normal operation of a program. For you to mention how could that happen, well let me brief, it is called the computer world HELLO! To nuclear acid, get a life dude, this is what forums is about, to air yah complaints. I dont have to go to flyordiegames and report it, if you havent noticed players have been complaining about lag for several years now, has anything been done? I rather complain to my fellow tanz members who are serious about the game to be aware of this kind of playing. In the future if you have a problem with me I suggest you ask me for a duel nuclear acid, and stop using yah own supply of nuclear acid to make sence out of nonsence.

I cant wait to meet you own the battle feild to take yha pts. and add to my collection. 

ONESHOTMAN--------------------------BANG YAH DEAD NUCLEAR ACID>

You sound insane with your remarks
it seriously is against the rules to call someone out on the forums like this oneshotman. if you have a problem then email flyordie. Do not call a person out on the forums
Thank you for entertaining me.

If you really are serious about tanz. I would suggest Hawai,Waikiki beach . But put plenty of sunblock on.

Thank you again,looking forward to the next installment of loony tunes.

:D ;) :D
oneshotman... :| it's "NucleicAcid" not nuclear acid :p ...haha 
why call out a player in the forums ...sad

if u have a problem with nuc talk to him in the lobby

and how long have u played honestly oneshot cause ive only seen u round maybe 2 months so u obviously have no chance in a duel so maybe your jus trying to sound big on forums idk ...maybe it makes u feel more of a man

and nuc is right this whole business about banking should be sent to the mods this is a public forum theres no point at all in posting on bankers we cant do nothing about it we cant even shoot him,  most of us have seen it all for ourselfs we've seen him do it, ur not the first to figure out out genious 

Arrow
Fellow members have calm, this is just a forum
and we must respect the view of the next and 
comment and our humble opinion, 
and we must not get rivalries! ;)
Peace and love... :D LOL 

"Nuclear Acid" u are the man.. xD ahah..
Ups... NucleicAcid :D lool...
aww isnt that cute, did i hurt ur wittle feewings?? instead of bashing you on forums, lets do this your way little buddy. if you want to make this about skill, you know where to find me, just make sure you bring ur A-game. ;)
VERY GOOD GAME ACID u beat me 10-2 you were the best at yah game. Nuff respect I keep it real dude.

ONESHOTMAN ----------------out
yeh..i seen this B52 guy...man he never loses points n fod urgently need to do something or it will lose its sheen n the way these cheaters started dominating the tanx..i can see the downfall of one my most favoruite online game Tanx ( i seen how yahoo pool lost its charm becos of cheaters)..i request moderators to do something about it or the D-day will arrive. Dont let Tanx die becos of cheaters.
thanx
Time wounds all heels. B52 is just another example of the something-for-nothing mentality pervasive in the world today. If this guy is in the room with you and you drop your wallet, kick it out the door before you bend over to pick it up.
no offense to anyone on the forums or any of the players of tanx who have been around as long as i have (2001 at least i have been around on other names) but tanx has lost its so called "shine". Tanx is dying and has been for years now. A resurrection has been tried and it seemed to fail again and again so let the game die. Sure it is alright for rare play but today it is nothing like it used to be
Another online tanks game at ********* had to discontinue  because of cheaters/hackers like this.  There are always a few immature adults who like to dominate kids games.  lol. But screen shots and email to FlyorDie is the way to go. 

As far as flaming on a forum?  That too happens on most of the ones Ive been to unfortunately.  The voices of reason have to speak out....reasonably  :)
When someone shows me a list that it is offense to call someone out in the forums, then I will cease, until then it is a open door policy, and if u dont like it then dont read it. Put that in yah pipe and smoke it. If the shoe fits where it, that is to the replies that were mentioned. BUZZZZZZ off.

ONESHOTMAN has been around for a while as well, look it up or ask anyone who knows my nics.
ok then, you forced me to do this:

http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=6&thread=12949&message=123412&q=#123412

ok the post above you will see that a player used the forum to pubicly announce that another player had commit a violation (in their case it also happened to be banking) against that little list of flyordie rules. also in that same post you will see 
moderator - "UnidosRevolution" and "FORUMS MODERATOR"
 explain that doing so is 
also
 a violation of flyordie's forum rules. if i remember correctly the player was given a short ban for his first forum violation.

anyhow, im not trying to get you in any sort of trouble, but i am trying to allow you ALL to understand that flyordie and their moderators have a private email 
moderator@flyordie.com
 for this exact reason...

STOP USING THE FORUMS TO RAT ON PEOPLE - this is probably the only forum rule i agree with 100%... lawl ;)