« Back to All Topics
another sweet fairwell to peachy
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
as my last post got deleted i will re enter what i was trying to say.

seeing fod has anoyed yet another person (peachy) in the form of some sort of dodgy moderating, she has decided to leave fod.

i am sorry to say that this is a growing concern that one of fod most liked women has gone. i would hope that she will return in the near future and my hat goes of to her, for the work shes done for fod and myleague.

Dear -stv- 

Why do you think FoD would ban someone who does not cause any kind of trouble, does not interfere with the rules. Just give me one reason, please.

Thanks,

OPERATOR

i agree with stv she done more for fod than any of the mods have doen i would also like 2 c her return n if she does, u will get even more cra_p from all of us if u do force her out agen 

ty 
Me :D 
operator guess wot BOO 
We all kno u forced peachy out 
Get a life..... pick on me if ya want 
it will be funny no1 knows me 
PEACHY IS 1 OF THE BEST ADMINS AND PLAYERS THIS LEAGUE HAS EVER HAD.I BET THAT NO1 EVEB KNOW EVEN HALF OF WHAT SHE DOES.SO PEACHY IF U SEE THIS I AM PROUD OF YOU TY VERY MUCH.IF ANY1 ELSE AGREES WITH ME PLZ WRITE IN ASAP.

REAL:)
Ok first of all to those that don't know I am PeachySweet using this name since my others are banned. Operator if i could and will do as to ask you this question, If 2 people are in a game at a table playing pool and having a conversation with each other no matter what the topic shall be, What gives you the right to either spy, on our game with a unknown name or the right to record and be able to look back at our conversation in your "Chat Log Files"  To me since I personally live in america where one of our ammendments are Right to there own privacy and free speach. Here at this site if you are being either spied on or having your chat recorded that is invading of our privacy. Don't you think that if we wanted you to know our conversations we would include you in them. But if we are playing a game of pool and joking around with each other it is clearly none of your buisness unless it has anything to do with you personally or the site itself. Even then we shouldn't be spied on we should just be asked. I think a mass majority of the members here at this site will agree with me when it comes to you invading our privacy is completly wrong and un proffesional of you. Well thats alls I gotta say. 

Oh Thank You Aaron and STV for your kind words as well as the others whom have either replied or posted a topic in my honor. Thank You all your all what makes this site and if it weren't for you guys it would be nothing. ~~~The Angel herself;) PeachySweet~~~
like i said REAL peachy was great here she will always be remebered 
P.S pls dont delete ths post this time :d 

Ty 
Me
dear opreator

there is a growing concern over the amount of ppl eather getting a ban or getting severly hacked off with the way they are treated. you have to remember, if it wasnt for us you wouldnt have f.o.d.

from the amout of complaints i have seen and heard im shour not everyone is lieing which does come to the point that you mentioned about "if i think FoD would ban someone who does not cause any kind of trouble, does not interfere with the rules". well the answer is yes i do.

and ane other thing if this is not a touchy subject why was the first one deleted. i am not breaking any rulz and this is a form of freedom to speak my mind, please answer me that.

regards
-stv-

Dear -stv-  

So may I have an idea why would someone get banned without any reason in your opinion?

Btw, thanks Peachy for admitting that sometimes you may not have used the most appropriate wording, finally...

Unfortunately private rooms and messages need to be monitored as well, since these are where most of the cussing goes through, according to the feedback from our players.

One of the first sentences of our Rules of Use:
"All gamerooms and forums are moderated."

If one hasn't read it yet, it's never to late:

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

Thanks,

OPERATOR

dear moderator

i think some comon sence would be appropriate.

if you are looking at a saved conversation is it just the bad words you are looking for or do u actualy read whats being said????

if you are playing in a game and that person starts on u use the mute button as you mods have said many times before. or am i right that this button is usless now, if not tell me what it is for????

regards
-stv-
well i will say 2 things 
1. i love u peachy
2. operaotr  wtf u on about  u had no right to ban all her names :@ thats god dam sad
UR R RIGHT STV PEACHY WAS A VERY NICE PERSON.

I THINK FOD IS GOIN DOWN THE DRAIN. WHERE R ALL THE PEOPLE WAT WAS HERE B4. WELL THAT A DIFFRENT SUBJECT. I DIDNT REALLY KNOW PEACHY BUT SHE WAS A VERY POLITE PERSON.

FOD WAT R U DOIN UR GOIN TO BANN EVERYONE B4 THE END OF THE YEAR SO FORGET THE MODS USE UR HEADS NOT UR POWERS.

THE ICE MAN

I can only wish the mute button was useless, and hopfully the majority of our players feel the same, and that's exactly what we are trying to achieve...
Btw the 3 day ban of Peachy has just expired, so why does she need other names, especially after she announced her retirement from the site, I wonder...

OPERATOR - Get Off Your High Horse - Simple !

Okay You Dont Ban People For No Reason But You May Ban Them Erm How Can I Say It.... Your Moderators Are Trigger Happy Basically Ive Heard Stories And Had It Done To Myself. 
Your Not Big And Your Not Clever :P
I'd like to go to the subject of language, seeings as that seems to be the biggest prob I can see. I've GOT to say that I've seen MODs use worse language than alot of the people on FOD. I saw it this morning. They seem to think since their swear words show up, they can call others whatever they want. Now I don't know about anyone else but that does seem a bit like "Do as I say, Not as I do".
 I Agree with all my fellow UPA2 & RRSS League Members, Peachy has made it so alot of people WANT to stay with FOD and not go to the "other" pool sites. I really hope she comes back & soon. We Miss Her !!!

OPERATOR 

you should be in polatics, you havent answered the question!!!!

why have a mute button, plz reply or do u want me to say but i would rather it came from you.

regards
-stv-

ok operator u think ur so good to bann ppl.if u put a room lock on so u can use the room to the ppl who u want in there, this has been brought up b4 i know but u jus ignorewd it DO SUMMIN THAT PPL WANT NOT WAT USE THINK WILL BE THE BEST FOR US.

THE ICE MAN
Dear Luvrock5,

If you have a complaint about a moderator then say it.
If you don't have any concrete example then wait, maybe someday you'll have...

OPERATOR
is it just me or does everyone else think the same

there is no talking to operator he has his views and he dont care what other people say they are just stupid and oviously lie about all the moderators being so bad in his eyes.......

face the facts how many respected people on fly or die have to say the same things about the moderators for you to actually listen and do something about it?????

the people here that have posted are respected and trusted a lot more on flyordie then any of you moderator team......

so use your head and listen to what they are telling you

Dyno aka Pot :p
Dear Pot,

The same thing again...
Can you please provide some proof about a moderator behaving badly?

Seems like no you cannot...
Why is this?

OPERATOR

Ok now this is my view on this the moderators act all clever with there big words and long paragraphs JUST to try n impress all they really want is to be liked or w/e or popular they think there better than us and to me there not that is why i argue with some of them to show them that i aint gonna act like a little piece of shit to them coz thats not how subscribers especially and non subsribers to..as topz proved yesterday he dont care...i get banned ask him questions about it them get banned again for flooding now to me thats total bullshit he sed writing taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is flooding the lobby...any1 agree ..i surely dont.i jus think u TOTALLY should improve FlyOrDie as since all these changes came and the moderators came its gone AWOL, i agree the gameplay's better and the points system but u should start all subscribers off with a better rating as the highest rating now is JUST over 800points and it drops every month so how far is this gonna drop to????this wont last long fod the king will be the one with 500 points soon....ppl will subscribe once then think right thats enough no more of this until its fixed and to me dont look like your fixing much at the moment...yea you've done 3dbilliards which is very good but not good enough...if u wanted to make changes like you have done you should of planned it out and thought of things like this...like now...u think u can trust the moderators coz i surely dont ..i only know 1 single good moderator which is bubbab and to me all the others are just pricks and shouldn't be here
i can prolly think of other things but dont wanna confuse yall
thx
Scotty. :)
oh yes and OPERATOR to your last post ill find proof im gonna get this zzTOPzz dude dont to him what he deserve's cause aint keep getting banned for askin questions...they dont like it when there on ther own n people arguin with them..get all nervous n start booting..and also to me i think there sad takin a job up with nothing to gain from it except u get to sit on ur comp all day bootin ppl whoopedooooo
(sado's) 
thx again :)
hope i get a Dear Rising after all that i wrote more there than i did in my english essay ;\ lmao
proof :| ok i`ll get some somehow :| however it wont be sent to moderators or yourself as we all know by now things like that just get lost or hushed up :|

i`ll just find another way to inform all the loyal members of flyordie and let them make there own decisions about things.At least that way all the members of the site get to see proof of the shambels that moderators have turned the site into:| and maybee then you might open your eyes and do something about it 

Pot ;)
Well first id like to say that im actually shocked that the operator is taking the time out of his busy schedule to actually reply on behalf of our questions (even if he hasn't fully answered em) Secondly Mr.Operator I had made those names before I had decided to not come here, I infact had made the names so that I could still play and also run tournaments that I had scheduled. Which by you banning each name I was forced to delete some of them. Also If I may as to ask a question that has rather been puzzling me for sometime is- Why is it that moderators can mute us but we can't mute them? Oh another question just sprang to mind if someone is being well lets say rude and not abiding by the fod rules the moderator of course demerites them, well when they demerite someone then they are muting that person as well, How is a moderator supposed to know what kind of stuff that that person has said after being muted by the mod? Cause I personally have seen a mod demerite sombody and then I unmute that person and that person is just going off and the moderator doesn't even know it. Or as say for myself at the present moment I have a demerite point for a while, How can I ask a moderator a question when they can't see what i type because of the demerite mark?
The mute button is a good idea but the demerite don;t really serve a purpose. Well i gots to go just left ya something to think about operator. 

The only good mod i can actually say that actually does ther job is SunDown. Peachy is the sweetest person in fod and never in a million years i thought i would see her banned . the same thing just happened to me fod is all about favourites if you kiss A** then your fine but if you stand up for yourself have fun being banned!!
errrrr i can answer that 1 unfortuanatly :( u cant mute a mod cause if u did basically we all know they cant see u so u pretty much can say what u want n they wont see defeating the whole point of being a mod

as for dermerits never had them wen i was a mod but i guess it mutes them for everyone however i dont think that it comes up as mute on the mods screen.

Pot ;)
If you don't wanna hear a demerited player why do you unmute him/her if I may ask? Moderators do not deal with demerited players anymore, it's your choice if you want to hear them or not.
On the other hand, if you're demerited you cannot ask moderators questions... simple.

OPERATOR
That's right Scotty, that wasn't flooding when ya said my name Taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! because it's a well known fact, almost everybody else says it just like that also, including some of the MOD's.
Taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You were just saying hi, not deliberately flooding!
In fact, not flooding at all. 
So why is Scotty the one who get's booted for saying it?
Thats not right or fair....
remember ppl this post if for the bad treatment of ppl from the mods. now if its proof they want then proof they will get, i sugest that we should moderater the mods and have the screenshots ready to use and when they start rambling things ppl get banned for, we can snap them.

now to operator, when we get these screenshot how will us paying members know what action is taking to a mod. will the mod get banned like the rest? and will the screenshots be treated with the respect that they deserve, my main fear is that they will be swept under the carpet with the mods continuing doing what they have always done. i can more or less guarantee that you will probably get screenshots as bad habbits never die.

on to the mute button again, as you havent answered the question. the mute button is there so you can mute someone if they starts harrasing you eather by flooding privatly or in a game. this mute button realy does the job of the moderator so why have you in the forum?
stv and anyone else who gets a screenshot of a moderator breaking there own rules waste of time sending it to flyordie they will just lose it :|

you can download a screen shot program from the following site it is called PRINT KEY and is easy to use

http://www.igl.dk/

if you do get a screenshot then please email it to me and i will post it on a non flyordie site where they cannot delete it so all members of flyordie can see exactly what the moderators are like and maybee something will get done :|

mail me at 

pot@upa2.com

Pot ;)
I can reply at this 1
if some1 start harrassing swear or flooding... does ppl mute (using the mute button)him/her or start to swear and fight?

the second that I said....

my reply was for -stv- of course

blue (ex mod and ex player) prince
Operator, I'm just trying to point out that SOME of your moderators may need moderators, or should not have the power that they do. I won't mention names because that's not my place to do so, But maybe you should try the techniques that THEY use, on THEM !!! 
Thank god shes leaving... but somehow i have my doubts... she loves it to much here...
ah ◄blue☼prince► nice to see u again, yes i would agree with u in that ppl tend to fight back, now thats the ppl that need moderated more but there is no harm in friendly banter between friends.

Im just curious,if certain people come on here allways complaining about this site.... why come on here in the first place... and allways come back?
I'm just curios why I always saw you (jingle) here and never in a fod room

Jingle Balls is just a forum bum.
I could call you far worse names than that peachy... but ill resist
What makes me laugh about this particular post is.... The title....ANOTHER fairwell.... how nay times has she left here and come back? lol
Jingle........If ya read the first post in this topic it explains why its named Another because the first one was deleted u nim wit. As for how many times i have left this site never. Never had a reason to. 
Oh one more thing Operator how long may I ask do i get this dumb demerite Mark for?
dude Be happy were on this site, cause trust me you wouldn't be saying you have heard it all cause id be dishing alot more out at ya and really tell you what i think of you.
uve gotta problem peachy... this site all about you... even though u may think so .... fin
I wasnt quite fin.. couldnt spell isnt
what i might suggest .is... ur a young person.... who think they are are above the law in every walk of life... 
Thats my last contribition to this silly post 
Maybe ya should think b4 you type :O oooooooh I forgot you have to have something to think with first. Well Maybe in your next life god will give u something or you can go take a ride with dorthy n toto to the wonderful oz and he might give ya a brain.
Lmfao I thought you said you were finished with this "silly" topic? Hmmm looks like ya just can't stop can ya?
Ok,  just 2 questions:,

1: IF you are accumulating those screenshots at some other places how can you expect that some action will be taken if we cannot even see them?

2: the same question i've already asked many times: why do you suppose it is FoD's interest to have corrupt, nasty moderators?

Thanks,

OPERATOR 
Hmmmm I got one answere for ya :) This is for ur second question, Well Maybe ya just don't even know or have yet to see the true sides of these supposed nasty moderators. :D Bet ya didn't think of that;) 

But you still have yet to answere my question for you, which was how long am i gonna have this dumb demerite mark for? It's really annoying thinking your talking to someone and then realizing that that person hasn't unmuted you yet cause they hadn't realized you were muted. 
FlyorDie should be congratulated for the moderation they have put in place on this site,it shows responcability, moderation should be in game rooms,forums,and lobbies,the sad fact today is that there are sick predators ready to take advantage of others.There are some very young people on this site, and if the parents dont care about the content there kids are seeing,FlyorDie is. Well done fod great site.SPOOKY.... also someone mentioned yahoo,sure you can find a unmonitored site there to use .problem solved!.. 
Operator, I TRIED to send FOD a screen shot of some VERY nasty crap from a player on here...it was returned UNOPENED because of content !!! HOW can we let you know ANY probs if we can't get our emails throught to you ????
mail server configuration it bounces any
moderator@flyordie.com message which is larger then 300 KB (200 KB is
displayed).

ps hugz 4 luvrock5 ;)
I had problems with a player and I tried to send a screenshot into FOD, they kindly informed me how anything over 300kb would not be accepted, once my grandson had reduced the screenshot by changing it to jpeg FOD were able to accept the screen shot, but it was only accepted when it was under 200kb. They also dealt with the problem player. So hats off to FOD. Moderators are needed to control this site as there are young children who play on here, and if that means monitoring the lobby and the rooms then what must be must be. If there are any players who want to talk about things which are not very nice then they have msn which they can use, then if someone wants to engage in smutty talk then it is kept off this site which in turn makes FOD a safer place for the young. Lets face it, if a young child goes into a room to watch a game, they too have the right to be protected from any abusive or sordid talk which is going on between the two players. I certainly do not want any risk to my grandchildren from unsavoury talking. So keep the moderators and let them do their job, it is not an easy one to do.
I am sorry that you are leaving Peachy, I have never played a game with you but you were obviously very popular, I wish you all the best.
Polarcat.....u got the wrong name.... its idiots like u . that ruin good clean fun.... get your cronies out of here.... 
let me guess....
Polar Cat = tommyUK?
ok...time out...anyone who has posted or intends to post a message in this topic please read this.

In an effort to educate un-informed or confused individuals.... I will reproduce a document 

every single registered site user has already agreed to observe and comply with.

by registering a nick name here at FlyOrDie....one has already agreed to these terms of use.
in the event one cannot comply with the terms of service agreement...a suggestion would be made to reconsider membership status here at FlyOrDie.

it's pretty simple really.......no rocket science involved....this site is a place of business...just like the corner pub.... or any other public establishment in your neighborhood.....basic rules are in place for everyones protection and consideration.

GHOST RIDER MP 
FlyOrDie.com Moderator
[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/abrammp.png
]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FlyOrDie Terms of Service 

You may become a member of FlyOrDie by registering on our site. Please read this Membership Agreement carefully before using any FlyOrDie games. By registering to our games and services, you signify you understand, and agree to be bound by, the terms and conditions of its use. If you do not agree to this statement, please do not use our site. If you have questions about any of these documents, please contact us by sending an email to support@flyordie.com  

MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT 

You become a member of FlyOrDie by completing our registration. This Membership Agreement is a legal document that explains your rights and obligations as a FlyOrDie Member. Please read it carefully.  

1. Basics 
Membership allows you to participate in certain games and activities on FlyOrDie.com. As a FlyOrDie member, you agree to all of the terms and conditions of the Rules of Use and our Privacy Policy, that complement this Membership Agreement. 
When you accept this Agreement and complete FlyOrDie's registration process, you create a FlyOrDie account and select a login name and password. Your loginname should not interfere with our Rules of Use. 

You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. It is important that you not reveal your password to other users. (If you forget your password, you can request us to send it to the registered email adress.) 
You agree not to reveal your password to other users. Your Account is at risk if you let someone use it inappropriately and your membership is subject to termination if you or anyone using your Account violates our Terms of Service.  

2. Subscription 

You may be a member of FlyOrDie without paying FlyOrDie to participate in a game or other activity. 
You can also subscribe to their premium version to access certain areas of the Service, participate in related activities on FlyOrDie.com, for a subscription fee which is valid for a given time interval. 
Subscription details are published in the Subscription FAQ. 

In rare instances and only within 15 days of subscription, FlyOrDie may, at its sole discretion, issue a refund. 

FlyOrDie reserves the right to change our fees or billing methods at any time. All changes will be posted on FlyOrDie.com and you are responsible for reviewing the billing section of FlyOrDie to obtain timely notice of such changes.  

3. Conduct 

Please refer to the Rules of Use. If you, or anyone using your Account, violate our online conduct or Content standards, FlyOrDie may take action against your Account. We may issue you a warning about the violation, or we may choose to immediately terminate your Account. You acknowledge that FlyOrDie is not required to provide you notice before terminating your Account, but it may choose to do so.  

4. Updates 

FlyOrDie may update or revise the Membership Agreement at any time. By becoming a Member of FlyOrDie, you agree that FlyOrDiem may change the terms of this Membership Agreement. You agree to review the Membership Agreement periodically to become aware of such revisions. You can view the Membership Agreement at any time by clicking on the Terms of Service link at the bottom of our FlyOrDie.com home page. Your continued use of the Service after a revised Agreement is posted on FlyOrDie.com will mean that you accept all such revisions. If you don't agree to the changes, or to any of the terms in this Membership Agreement, your only remedy is to cancel your Account (or subscription to a particular area or game).  

5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES 

YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FLYORDIE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. 

FLYORDIE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT 
(i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, 
(ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, 
(iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, 
(iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND 
(v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. 

ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.  

6. Indemnity 

You agree to indemnify and hold FlyOrDie, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.  

7. Internet 

FlyOrDie assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or transactions. FlyOrDie is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry or transaction to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest. Further FlyOrDie assumes no liability for any losses related to the above outlined failures or caused by any disconnection from the games.  

8. Anti-hacking policy 

By establishing an account on FlyOrDie, you agree that FlyOrDie is not responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from, hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access to FlyOrDie or your account. Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to FlyOrDie’s systems or any account, interfere with procedures or performance of FlyOrDie, or deliberately damage or undermine FlyOrDie is subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution and will result in immediate termination of your account.  

9. Account termination 

FlyOrDie reserves the right to terminate your account or decline or limit your subscription for any reason, including, but not limited to harassment of other participants, creating multiple accounts, game fraud, or any breach of the terms of the agreement between you and FlyOrDie, and any breach of the security of your account or FlyOrDie. By registering for an account on FlyOrDie, you consent to allow FlyOrDie to access your account information to investigate complaints or other allegations of abuse.  

Updated: June 4, 2003. 

ghost there was no point in posting that as nobody will read it.
My point exactly Scotty...
if one can't be bothered to read what one has already agreed to abide by....how can one claim to be informed ?
regardless...the repeat offenders will continue to be "handled" on a case by case basis.

GHOST
I know I am going out on a bit of a limb here and I may upset a few people, but well said Ghost Rider. I quite agree with you, people who subscribe to this site should know the rules, even if you are not a subscriber you have to abide by the rules. What people seem to forget is that to play on this site like any other site is a privilage, not a right, and as such if you do not abide by the rules the site has every right to kick you out. I hope that I have not trodden on to many toes by saying this, but in life there are always rules and they are put there for a reason. This site is a games site and it is not meant to be a slanging match site.  
So granmama i suppose you have read all of these rules???
Hello Scotty, yes I have read through the rules as I was taught always to 'read the small print'. It is important that everything has a 'structure' to work to or otherwise there would be complete bedlam! The rules are made for a reason, and that is to keep some form of order. Without rules and moderators FOD would soon become a place of disorder causing many people to look else where for to play a good game of snooker, 8 ball, 9 ball etc. :)
wtf was it talkin about thn no1 reads the rules 
to be honest i too agree with the rules but a bit of comon sence when applying them wont go amiss.

now these rulez i take will also aply to mods as they too are members, so why is the treatment not passed on to them for breaking them.

every forum or internet game need some kind of moderation but what this topic is about is the way it is moderated.

hey, it was ok before these mods , i was even here before that and i could handle breaking up ppl's fights n all, I didn't mind . It's just that FOD made us pay n got this forum - bad idea for them to get it since it causes conversity alot of the time . Not a whole alot you see a friendly post these days on here. 
Well said granny.... ur one of the few that makes any sense in here....most have no sense....and probably couldnt understand your post....when they grow up(one day).....they will understand... and even.... type similar posts
Hey GHOSTRIDER ..Thanks for adding the rules once again, i have never read them thoroughly,you would think that people would have some idea how to act decently already, by the time they learn how to access this site.Guess there lives at home and how they treat others everyday reflects the way they act on this site,they must be an embarassment to there families.
Thank you granmama...and Spooky...it's refreshing to see fellow members feel the same way I do about this place...and granmama....as I was growing up... my grandmother always said:

>>>"if you don't have anything nice to say to someone...don't say anything at all"

words of wisdom from another grand gal...
<takes off hat and bows> ;)

I think this topic has run it's course...after deleteing several flaming messages after I posted mine earlier.. as I expected I would have to...I think it's a good time to lock it down.

[img=
http://www.flashfire.com/m360gifs/pid33568.gif
]

GHOST