Fod Wizard got his topic removed
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I was informed that Mike got his topic removed from forum
by requesting another mod, whom he knows well.

My topic contained nothing bad, there was no reason to remove it, only because is connected to his old mod m8 !

My topic contained 17 replies and only 2 days old, so there was a greater interest in this issue.

Ask yrself why Mike asked another mod to remove the topic.
You can't be objective.

Face it the virtual replaced the reality
Dont know who you are, but what gives you the right to insult mike in the first place

yes hes got 4 kids and no hes not on the site 10 hours a day and no his kids arnt crying for attention, i should know im married to him

but saying he whines and moans, isn't that what you doing

Just for info, when i complain about a moderator and send the ss, isn't that easy to the mod in question to delete my ss of modmail then nobody else will check it ?

All AloneOn Xmas 

Each moderator has his/her own mailbox, each ss is delivered to each moderator individually, hope this clarifies things for you.

◊Black◊Diamond◊
FOD Moderator
Just for info, when i complain about a moderator and send the ss, isn't that easy to the mod in question to delete my ss of modmail then nobody else will check it ?
annie u was always slating mike 2 every1 
Dear Ewannie,

you have not even seen my earlier topic, so how you can make a judgement.

Even Ralph said that my topic was OK.

Therefore pls. dont get involved.
I know what it is like to be harressed on FlyOrDie, i recently have been, but what gets me angry is when it is done in here as well, getting support from others as well.  When you playing FlyOrDie  just remember the Conduct Rules  and should apply in Forum as well:

No player is allowed to direct personal attacks toward other players.

3.5 Disclosing another individual's personal circumstances without their consent.   (telling others how many kids mike has and saying his kids crying for attention)

3.15 Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or doing anything else to another member or guest that is unwanted. 
Dear Ralph,

thanks for yr clarification, which I respect and honour.

But allow me to say, that I doubt that you measure the scale equally.

It was Mike himself who told me that he got my topic removed only due to the reason, he requested his old m8, who is also a mod. ( I guess he was then talking about you. )

I can only hope and believe, that you will always measure the scale equally, whether we are talking about a usual player, or a former moderator.

Thanks for yr kind reply though.
Your topic was not bad, flawed yes, but not bad.  The thread was becoming too insulting to a FoD subscriber.  You'd not like it either if it was you being bashed.  I'd not allow that of anyone on FoD.

-RTD
he favorise his brother the hecnman
I suggest to Mike to leave online game sites for good and instead take more care of his 4 kids and wife.

I am a father of 2 kids as well and I am shocked to hear that a father of 4 kids prefers to spend 10 hours online for a game, when his kids are crying for attention.
some ppl like mike dont like 2 hear ppls views maybe he will join another lg 2 keep him busy until he ruins that 1 again.

zztop used 2b a mod and no1 gives him hassle because he was a respected mod he didnt whinge and bann ppl 4 sayin cetain things
bundu thanks writein at mytopic so i decided to write at yours ;) neva happened to me
Hi bundy .
I had same problem as you but i did'nt reclamed for what reason they removed my topic .