« Back to All Topics
THERE ARE 2 OF ME IN BILLIARDS 8 BALL
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
AS OF JUNE 6TH 2008, SOMEONE HACKED INTO THE WEBSITE & IS USING MY NICKNAME SARETHA AS THEIR OWN, I ACTUALLY PLAYED PART OF A MATCH WITH THIS HACKER WHO IS VERY RUDE. THIS PERSON IS A MAN WHO IS STALKING ME..... I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CONTACT FLYORDIE TO INFORM THEM OF THIS IMPOSTER..........PLEASE HELP !!!!!!

THIS IS THE REAL SARETHA ..........
It's impossible to have the same nick connected from two different locations. It's possible he used a certain Alt + xxxx ASCII Command to copy your name. I know the code, but nobody's getting it.
Thanks for your reply, I was in a match when this person with no points  showed up as a new player and kept peeping on my matches & saying very rude things. This really did happen....any suggestions on what 2 do if this person does it again?

Go find a mod.

Or there's a handy dandy thing called Screenshot, for when there is no mod on at the time of your problem.
Me mine is: sillybilly223 theres: sallybilly223
its defantly impossiple to do that yes it is defantly impossible!
Saretha ,

Your nickname has probably been cloned. Meaning someone has copied it,to look the same as yours. But it will have a diffrent IP address. 

The Mods can look into it and bann the cloned nik , if they get the evidence . Just mute him ,after taking a screen shot and send to Mods.

;)
ooops,,year old post,,you guys got nothing else to do ?

:|
Still good advice anyhow Peter.