« Back to All Topics
Every TrA nic banned or Demerit?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
I really dont get this.. My nic (TrA_ŞђarķBiţε) = Sharkbite, TrA diplomat ( my friend), TrA Power ( friend ), and many more have been given bans or dots for Ban evasion...
"You have used our games in an inappropriate way so the moderators have decided to give you a demerit.

You can continue to play but you cannot chat. 
Reason:
Ban evasion (Secondary nick to avoid ban)"

There is no reason for this as i only use my Corps + Shark nic and neither of them were banned ahead of time. 

And if there is another reason please list so, as i find this wrong, as a whole clan has been banned / dot's without a proper reason. Thanks.

-Corps 

>they might think any other tra accnts r the same person, they have no way to tell, all they can do is assume

When it comes to punishing people moderators cannot 
assume
 about something, they need evidence to ban/demerit etc. (Unless of course a moderator is breaking their own rules)

In any case if you want to appeal you need to send an email to support@flyordie.com there really isn't much that can be done with a forum post (Most of the time it ends up with the topic being locked) ;)
who knows how the mods r doing this, i agree it isnt right. but they really dnt know whos account is whos. so if one tra accnt is being banned welll, they might think any other tra accnts r the same person, they have no way to tell, all they can do is assume, so it goes both ways i guess
yup i don't get it either. The only nicks i use is UKCballer and TrA Power and my UKCballer nick isn't banned so how am i  
ban evading?
They are out to get your family. RUN. RUN AWAY NOW! QUICKLY