« Back to All Topics
Thanks to Nextball
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Thanks to Nextball
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Thanks to Nextball
I want to give a HUGE Shout out to NextBall.When FOD had the server blow up yesterday (May 30th),I didnt have a issue, but many of my UK Friends did.This AM,June 1st, I ran into the same issues. I got into 8 Ball Billiards,and saw Next. First thing I asked was,"FOD crash again?"
Well he sent me the link to fix stuff,and I saw 2 players saying "TY Next" so I made a joke: Next must have the same question all day today,huh?"
Man, 1/2 the room said "Yes".
I dont know if ALL the MOD's had this link for fixing stuf, but I DO know that Next,and D8, and only 1,2 others will help ANY player,at any time,if they can.
And Next did a great job today, so TY NextBall.
word
Your tongue must be ruined after so much bootlicking.
lol looks like someone's jealous ;)
Well said MR THOM..I agree with you here..nextball did y a great job yesterday..he helped me to..so i say a big thankyou to him to :)

StreamLine
yes well done nextball m8 i saw u looked busy ansring ever1 question and the way it got fixed worked like u said ty m8
Well.... I must say that I appreciate your posts and say "Thank You" to everyone. Although it was the hardest 10 hours I ever had in my mod-life I feel glad that I was able to help a lot of you to get connected to the games.
It wouldnt have worked if you wasnt supporting me by spreading my help-link around.

You see - moderators are not only the "punishers" but predominantly helpers for any of your problems and questions regarding FlyOrDie. Nevertheless it sometimes is necessary to punish players for different reasons.

Have fun with the games!

nextball
fod should ave a trainin session 4 mods in the event of n e thing like that happenin again atleast it doesnt just land on 1 mods shoulders 2 sort it out and spread the word
My toungue aint got nothin to do with sayin Thanks,Kid. Maybe you outta ask somebody what Graditude is all about.
And Ocean: Next had the Answer,for the time,But I'm very well sure that MANY of the MOD's capable of entering the site,woulda done just as My Felis did.
I saw a few Mods about,Chillo included,and I'm sure  he woulda helped,had he the need to.
I wouldnt suggest"Training" for these cats that volenteer to keep an eye on bad apples,and Great games.
Your a brazen lad....
read my reply again thom maybe it mite sink in wat i was sayin;) lol ur felis gotta love it. MY gf knows UR felis.i just thought id slip that in cuz its got nothin 2 do with this topic wat so eva :D
thom do u read wat u post? u go rnd abusin ppl in there posts and 2b honest ur no better.

MR.THOM 

Re: Avengers LG Postings  Posted: May 30, 2008 5:05 AM  

Thanks for the Swift,Professional response. Maybe I should just set fire to draw atention,huh?I bet if I said"Hey,Stupid MOD's, how can we Post at League Section?" you guys(and Gals) woulda had me Responded right quick.
Ah well, I've come to find out Felis Has this Permission,as HA at Avengers, so no worries.
No need to worry about another Demerit for me either,as you obviously dont read anything I write w/out a SS,and some Whine.
Peace 

Yer laughable dude.I wont lower myself to your level tho, cause obviously you dont get the lengthy Demerits I do, for "History"
thom grow up ur in ur 40s stop actin like ur sum 20 yr old 
I dont think i met u before nextball but its nice to meet u now.You see i been playing at flyordie a very long time now and i think i deserve to be a mod myself,and i heard that mods are the ones who pick weather or not you will be allowed to be a mod in the applition so what so you think.And u you wat to talk to me in privte my mail is mailej@carolina.rr.com