« Back to All Topics
Game Sites
Posted in 
Technical
Game Sites
Posted in 
Technical
Game Sites
Your5 have prolbems with going to games sites either update you program of make sure they nwork with XP's and Vista after June 30 No new Xp's all New comp.'s will be with Vista and I know you have a New Contact for X box's now why don't update Fly or Die Site
lol hes trying to say that the site should update to fully support Vista because winXP will disappear soon.

What he fails to mention is that the 3 largest online game providors in the world have all publically stated that they do not, will not, and have no intention of providing addition support for Vista. In addition, many of the worlds providors of PC games have stated the same.

Microsoft says their product is wonderful.....the rest of the world and the poor saps using it are all in agreement thats its so bad they wish they had never had the misfortune to install it!

FlyOrDie does provide limited support for Vista. Count yourself lucky!

I have a newfounded respect for Veriac.
>the rest of the world and the poor saps using it are all in agreement thats its so bad they wish they had never had the misfortune to install it!

Well I guess I'm one of those poor saps who 
doesn't
 mind using it at all :O
Eh, it's ok if you've got the money to spend $2000 on the resources that it'll take up but if you want to make the most of what you want to do XP is the way to go.