« Back to All Topics
Heh. I'm just rounding up a tally
How many of you...err...characters are still here? I still...stalk the forums, but not much at all. 

P.S.: For all mods of Larkiguide...help me! Calhoun's monstalogy reports are beginning to get pressing.

I'm just kidding, and I don't even know myself if the others are checking in at least weekly. Just thought I'd throw it out there to help my ego. Yup.

Still here. Just not subscribed so not playing much. I hope they add more building to the game....then I'll re-sub
As far as I know they don't plan on releasing more updates for the TA part of the island. And with the FOD crew running on Valve time (inside joke), I don't think that we'd even get the updates in time to see them alive. :/
Did you get my inside joke? ;)

That's the messed up part, though; it's actually beginning to become Valve time.
edit (ironically) 

Are we ever getting an edit button? :/
Well, that was my point. :/

I wanted to 'edit' in the fact that I was wondering if we would ever get an edit button!

Irony, which I appreciate, seems to be overstocked lately.

I'll be old and bony by the time I'm content with everything (I'm already getting there, though.)
<content removed>

<<I always read the forum.>>

[Edited by: RalphTheDog on May 29, 2008 2:38 PM]
I know the moderators do..you are very much involved in the game. I'm wondering about the developers and expanding a fun game. 

So, once again I'm simply letting them know I wont re-sub until some new aspects are added to the game beyond missions.

Still like the game just not enough to spend my money on it twice a year. They could at least do a one time payment option. Fact is once you reach a certain level there's not much in the game to do.
Hmmm... lots of splatting!! Or you could make a new character, try to be more efficient this time... I think this game is pretty interesting even without new stuff... for $36 a year....

Anyway, I've been hearing a buzz that developer is actually working on something!
you know what MM i believe only people who ve reached lvl 100 can complain about the game not having updates.because theres always something new on every other level
Maybe I'm just too spoiled, but I just don't particularly like the idea of there being a 'cap'.

Come to think of it, however, every subscription-based...etcetera game has some sort of 'cap.'

Really,  however, you only have three things left to do in the game once done: Splat/PvP, Build, and Monstology.
Tell you what, when you figure out how to get a character to level 100, THEN complain about that cap. Until then, I think you have a lot more game in front of you.
> Splat/PvP, Build, and Monstology

Where are you building these days, YoN?!

There are other things to do, but I readily admit that most people would find them far less interesting than any of your suggestions.

More game would be nice.  Personally, I feel like I'm wasting my time even more than I did before.  If it wasn't for the toplists, I'd already be gone!

Sandy

Lol I did forget about the people...maybe I should start coming to chat again...points well taken.
I guess I've just been gone that long to forget about the lack of anything left to build.

Is there any way that you keep a tab of how many items/monstalogy/etc reports I've logged?
Not really, just monstology approvals.  My content-management system is a little light on features compared to the professional ones out there in the world.

Anyway, to answer the anticipated question:

[PRE]

Moderator            Monstology Approvals

jason_kroeker        1007 
Yes or no             812 
chia1781              574 
Ruppert               296 
nihoban               266 
Sandy                 232 
Pyratic               188 
TinyTimm               51 
KITTIN_101             38