« Back to All Topics
WHY I GOT PERM BANN
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
WHY I GOT PERM BANN
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
WHY I GOT PERM BANN
DEAR MODS PLEASE TELL ME WHY MY NICK HOTTEST BATTLE GOT BANNED?`??

dude they cant change a perm bann sadly i learned to just live with losing my names even though i never felt it was right alot but posting on the furoms wont help just would make them ban that name to
hey sparky, i know man. but i really really dont do something. i know nobody bann somebody for nothing but this is something wrong happen, i just want to know WHY i got banned. !!! perhaps i will learn from my mistakes thats all !

ps. a mod tell me i dont get banned for a mistake in the game, its another reason !
Yes, we can change a perm ban.  Likely, no.  When you attempt to login, it tells you why.  If that's not enough, then use the contact form.  And I would reccomend a well worded, polite request for information.  Since I am not the moderator responsible, I personally cannot help you.  I can only give some words of advice.

-RTD
hi ralph ty for your advance. The reason is "secondary nick to avoid bann"?!?! but, i really nothing do :( 
I think it means that you have another nick that is banned, and that you are using a second nick to log on and avoid the bann.