« Back to All Topics
What do you think...
Posted in 
Off-topic
What do you think...
Posted in 
Off-topic
V. pretty flowers... send me da piccies man, purple is me fave cula!! ;) :P:) :( :D  :'(  XD
I like the last one!  Very nice!

Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

General
 i think it's the "3rd" pic you were referring to.

Easy decision on the 3rd one also. ;)

GREAT!!! I never stop to be amazed by Mother Nature. Who took these pictures?

I like the first one the best..i think if i'm not mistaken it's Honeysuckle..and has a lovely fragrance..so i would go for number 1

StreamLine
YEAH WELL IMPRESSED I LIKE,THEM ALL CUZ THEY LOOK THE SAME..
 I GUESS THE PENNY WILL DROP EVENTUALLY.  LMFAO
They look like peachy sweets attempted artwork.... what are they?
If im right the first one is a live one.... the other two are the result of a strong weedkiller being administered lol
Wheres that titchmarsh bloke when u need him the most 
dont be sayin titchmarsh you will be banned 
lol @ is it a drug or something?

He means Alan Titchmarsh, the gardener.
Titchmarsh isnt a gardener .... he sits on his deck chair all day ordering other people to do his dirty work for him....he's not seen a worm for years and he gets paid thousands as well.... if i come back in an after life ,i want a job as a so so called expert on plants .. one last thing ..what does a gardener when he retires?....i hope he dosnt take up gardening lol
 But newkie said that if you say it, you will be banned. Why?
Hawk: Don't take life so seriously!
Hawk.... i hope u never get to clap ur eyes on a plant like that in real life..... Your only 13... Lets just say it was an undeveloped photo.... u wanna change your developers bishi lol
Its amazing ..just a simple photo of a plant.... can cuse all these people to write in... im getting worried about myself lol
cause*.getting worried about my spelling too :|