« Back to All Topics
Same as ever
Posted in 
Billiards
Same as ever
Posted in 
Billiards
Same as ever
I have been away from this game for a while, and I come back and FOD still havent done anything about all the problems on here.

The rules are still wrong and repeat offenders who verbally abuse every match are still allowed to get away with it.

It is a shame such a great game is allowed to be ruined by  these immature little kids. 
Same here. I was away for a few months after having my 4th child, and I have to tell you, our 4 year old is more mature than some of these players on here. :( That makes me sad, but I have pretty much accepted it as something that will never be addressed or fixed. It seems that this site really isn't interested in keeping it "user-friendly" and is just interested in the $$ they can and are making.

I still play on here, and I will continue to...for now.

~LauraG.~
I completely agree with both of you, especially Danny on the money making part. we've had problems in snooker for a very long time now and NOTHING has been done nor have we heard ANYTHING from Fod, the Op obviously looks at the forums as he posts now n again he did last week in the Chess part.
<content removed>

is that really what FOD want to be on every single window of their website ? 

Is that what their advertisers want ?

This game is like a youth club for ADHD kids.

It is a despicable testament to the decline of values in today's society. No wonder there are so many problems in the world when people cant even play a game without so much hate involved.

Really sad

[Edited by: RalphTheDog on May 23, 2008 5:27 PM]
>we've had problems in snooker for a very long time now and NOTHING has been done nor have we heard ANYTHING from Fod

thats very true, and whatever excuses fod make they should just accept they need to sort out the rules. dont tell me fod dont have time or have just introduced darts, some websights bring out around 2-3 games a month

what other games have messed up rules, its very unprofessional. and judgeing by old topics its always been like that.
ive been on since 2002 and yeah still they same scotty got a lil older tho lol ;)