« Back to All Topics
Go Addict
Posted in 
Go
Go Addict
Posted in 
Go
Go Addict
Hey! I'm still kinda new at this website but I really like to play go. I was wondering if there was anyone in the forums who would like to talk to me about it. If u'v never played then u shoud!!! I can teach basic strategy to anyone who is cluless if you just ask. Hope some people want to play!!! :) 
Thanx!!! 

Slanthia
i was crown there b4 and only had 3 losses but i still dont know how to play that game :|
wait wow i just noticed this was other board games i forgot it seems like its just connect four :S
I'd be happy to learn some stratagy I can play rather well right now but im still preety weak
eh, ja, I play go, but I'm not good at it. I need someone to teach me the strategies...

oh, and we mark the stones by ourselves in this web isn't it? because I found that I might mark all my opponent stones as dead stones (which I've never done)...
i rely like go but every time i play i get killed and i want to know some strategy and maybe some one that can coach me on it plezzzz help me!!! 
hey, anyone wanna talk go, im all ear. ive been playing less than a year, but im not bad, and im getting better every time i play.