BRAINTEASER 2
Posted in 
Off-topic
BRAINTEASER 2
Posted in 
Off-topic
BRAINTEASER 2
WHY DOES TOM ALWAYS CHASE JERRY?
Because thats what the lovely people at Warner Bro. want.
cos wily always chases roadrunner

cos money takes longer to earn than to spend

cos you spend ages doing your hair, then get rained on and it gets ruined

cos your mobile battery always runs out when you have something to say

cos i love neal

just one of those things babe. you cant stop them or change them. its fate....
NOPE TOMS A CAT, JERRYS A MOUSE,CATS CHASE, THEN EAT MICE...TUT SO EASY...
if the cartoon is a depiction of reality (cats chasing mice etc) why then do tom and jerry walk on 2 legs not 4??
THERE WELL TRAINED AND GET PAID MILLIONS TO DO SO...
DO U NOT WATCH YOU'VE BEEN FRAMED,THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME ON 2 LEGS..
they are cartoons and so not real, but a re-presentation of a cat and mouse...would you like me to quote aabout the signifier and the signified which saussaure  developed in the 1900's
THEY MAY BE CARTOONS BUT ITS FACT,AS IN THE FOOD CHAIN WHICH MICE ARE IN SOME COUNTRYS,AND YES IF U WANT TO QUOTE BE MY GUEST...
yeah the food chain. ok i'll give u a point for that, BUT to be technical, us humans are supposed to be top of the food chain yet we are still eaten by other animals and also other humans...so the food chain theory kinda backfires babe. lol

can anyone believe that me and newkie are actually in love?? the way we argue anyone would think we hated each other. this topic will go on until i win. lolololz
NO IT DONT ITS STILL A FACT,AND PPL LEARN IT EVERY DAY, BUT BACK TO TOM AND JERRY,HES A CAT HES A MOUSE CAT CHASE MOUSE,CORNER MOUSE KILL MOUSE AND EAT IT WHETHER ITS 2 LEGS OR 4 ITS A FACT..
mice dont walk on 2 legs, neither do cats. in fact the only mammal to walk on 2 of its 4 legs are humans and apes etc. so the cartoon is not an acurate representation and so in conclusion the programme is simply a manufactured load of rubbish to entertain stupid kids
Trouble in paradise I see. Cheeky Come Home....:)
come home where??? no im far too much fun here with mr newkie....cos hes adorable and i love him!

and in some episodes, jerry chases tom.......so there

I WIN
yeah cuz newkie turns and walks away....
and zebe aka pillock,knew you couldnt resist for too long lol. ;)
well cheeky chases him and stands naked in front of him.....still walking away are u newkie?
nope limpin all the way back to you babe..
What's the matter? Trip over your seeing eye dog?
NO BUT U BEEN TRIPPIN ;)

oh what witt from our little surfer dude. how are you honey ? long time no argue.
i been banned so havnt been able to reply :( ... just watching you and ur miserable life on these forums tho. quite amusing. u say you work - care to tell me when ? coz ur on here 24/7 ? 

and btw. does ur surfboard have a computer ?

YES DON I DO WORK,BUT NOT AT WEEKENDS,YOU SEE WHEN UR IN UR LITTLE COT,NEWKIE IS OUT WORKING,LONG B4 YOUR MUMMY PICKS U UP FOR A FEED AND A CHANGE;)...UMMM 24/7 I THINK NOT,BTW IF IM SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 24/7 HOW DO YOU KNOW CAPTAIN PILLOCK....NO PC DOES'NT COME ATTACHED WITH A SURFBOARD TUT U CLIAM TO BE CLEVER COME ON ZEBRA U SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...:D
OH SUGAR A MISSED UR WELL IF I CAN CALL IT WITT...AND YET AGAIN YOU COME UP WITH THE SAME STUFF ABOUT ME 

1)WORK
2)SURFIN
3)LIFE
4)CHEEKY

CAN YOU AT LEAST COME UP WITH SOME NEW STUFF OR IS THAT THEBEST YOU CAN DO..OH FORGOT NUMBER 5

5)"CHEATING" SCREENSHOTS AS PROOF,

AND SO ON!!!!

FOREVER...

NEWKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :)