« Back to All Topics
Mustrum Bugs No More!!!!!
There are no more stupid mustrum bugs for connect 4 because they have made a new mustrum that is better than before and so far I can't find a bug for it so I think it is unbreakable when red sadly.... Looks like Flyordie are going to lose even more people like it already has..... because nothing is being done around here to stop these dumb people with no brain from playing. Whats the point if your going to program online for a game just for points, there is no fun you get out of that..

Stupid cheaters, go somewhere else, don't put flyordie even lower like it already is....
the program sing ! actrally made it worse now every1 knows how many ppl actrally program so they all quit who were good looks like fods good idea back fired :(
for give me for saying this mike, nut there is bugs you just have to use better antis, there is 1 definite bug thatw works.
Nevermind Mike, it is still breakable.
Nevermind Whatever his name is... The program is unbreakable.... and I do play good antis and stop trying to start things.....
My name is phil and I can still break Mustrum :)
But as the bug seems so be rarely known, I won't tell anybody.
NO MIKE, simply, it is breakable, can you not read? 2 people have clearly told you it can be beaten. and quite frankly mike i do not think you have used good antis.
connectfour u type all this stuff on furoms but talk when u actrally can play a few games ok 
yah i agree with milk&cookies B)
u agree cos ur the same person stupid :O
i dont play much on FOD cos its poor site, how bout you play me on kurnik, then see who has the dogs bollards puppy :p
lol ny day i will but why even anoy ppl on furoms if u dont play here how pathtic
i agree with ddog...      John , §HÜT ÜP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soco, ur just jealous, always have been :p. funny how you made that excuse to not play me last night ddog, you said. yes ill play, then you said for 5 mins then you sadi the break was up, then you vanished :O
D-Dog I want to play you @kurnik as well :D
hey guys just wanted to tell mike the number of bugs i found for mustrum is 5 for wins nd 2 for draws but still there gonna make a new mustrum better antis unbreakable and faster than vianiato :(