« Back to All Topics
mustrum 2.06
mustrum 2.06
mustrum 2.06
i have broken it a few times, but when i use that break the program seems to have learnt from it, o is this like titot in as much as it can learn to change when it has been broken?
I'm curious, which antis did you use to break it? o_0_loil taught me an anti which only worked once against version 2.0.4. I guess they can learn against some antis.

Btw, you don't happen to have Mustrum 2.0.5?
-picked it up from watching players play mustrumers

-red group posted on fstals thread

i prefer the 1744563335756527726 one though 

The new Mustrum Version only has one more feature - Lars Bremer made it extra for me :-)
You can load your own books into Mustrum now by using the Menu. The Problem for you is: You don't have the bookeditor :-D
lol, dont rub it in loil. eliten ill tell u next time im on msn.
> The new Mustrum Version only has one more feature - Lars Bremer made it extra for me
You can load your own books into Mustrum now by using the Menu. The Problem for you is: You don't have the bookeditor :-D

So ... there is no version 2.0.5? Or is there? If you have it, please send it to me. =P
hm, I don't know of any version 2.0.5, you could ask him, his email is on lbbremer.de ;-)
Hm, I don't know of any version 2.0.5. Ask him, his email can be found on lbremer.de
where can i get a copy of 2.0.6?
If you have broken it I want you to tell me how ;) not on forum because I download all the programs trying to find bugs but I havent found any so far but if you have, please tell me one :)
I've only broken it once, but it was with a time limit. It was probably 10 seconds, or maybe 4. Can't remember now. 

The position was slightly artificial as I think I made a move for it which wasn't the book move. It was still in a good winning position though. The search couldn't have been that big as half the board was full. I'm surpised it messed up from there as the wrong move goes bad very quickly. With no time limit it wins easily. Looks like its vulnerable when on a time limit and outside its book. 

I'm willing to share it but I'm not sure that I should post it on the forums. I know the position is slightly artificial but Mustrum learns if you tell it too. It doesn't work for me anymore as its been added to my user book. When that's turned off it works again. 

The only other oddity I've spotted is when replaying another break I messed up.
From here the 'game theoretic values' option shows 2 as a draw when it is in fact a win. I think.
>where can i get a copy of 2.0.6?<

u must use google:D