« Back to All Topics
attacking
attacking
attacking
Does anyone know what quickness level you require in order to strike your opponent twice in one attack?
Go to www.larkinorguide.com and read the character guides.  That will show you the formulas for building characters.
Not a dumb question.  Not a dumb answer either.  I don't know how I would play the game without the guide.  I probably wouldn't.  If you aren't looking something or other up in the guide virtually every session you play, then you are either a 
very
 experienced player, one of the game developers, or flying blind and not playing optimally.

Subprime
if you are talking about the arena, or against monsters, i'm pretty sure you need three times their quickness to strike twice per round against them.  of course, we don't really know the quickness of monsters, so this arguement is only really valid for the arena.

however, i can say that, on the level you first see a monster, almost every monster will have a quickness somewhere between the leve you're on and twice that (i can say this because i've played char's with quick=lvl, and never hit first against monsters, and i've played a char with quick=2*lvl, and hit first against almost every monster i see when i'm calamaty-free).  so, to have three times their quickness, you need between lvl*3 and lvl*6... very impractical beyond about level 5!

as for pvp's, if that's what you were referring to... i haven't looked in depth at the time needed for each player.  some people have... i believe thomas and/or tet, or possibly some others, i don't really remember.  but depending on the speed difference between char's, and the number of hits that will happen before someone dies, it's quite possible to double-hit them in one round... if you've got above-average quickness.

--jason
thanks for the heads up dude!