« Back to All Topics
Top Ten do over???
Top Ten do over???
Top Ten do over???
yo its the legendary celestial knight in da house.i agree with most of the top tens here, only one problem, i wasnt included.i may not know all the variations of this game but i do know enough to win with red always and i also play with speed and style.i have been able to break everyone in the list at least once.the only ones in this list able to break me was jerome,muggaz,blue devil,spyders,nameless and siemn.

If ya still think im not worthy to be listed i want to play all of you and see who breaks first!!!
Paralyzed how about a first break contest?im curious to see who wins.

A what? If you mean something to do with a board game, I don't even play board games. I'll stick to billiards, thank you! :p

And before you ask "why you in this section of the forum then?", I was bored. :D
> Worst graphics by far is blip/tv2/certus, whoever designed it under some kind of influence that day.

What's so bad about it? I agree blip's choice of colors sucks. But tv2? The other sites (except for FOD) looks so yesterday ;)
the c4 at devilplay is no longer beta only?

The best graphics is fod if not for the slow piece drops.  2nd best is gametwist.  3rd is a tie between kurnik and inet, kurnik's is weird but inet's is a bit small.  Worst graphics by far is blip/tv2/certus, whoever designed it under some kind of influence that day.
it appears all my accounts r being banned :( i agree with eliten FOD is too slow. the time limits need to be changed. now when i play masters they take up to 2 mins on moves in comparison to the 10 secs most other decent players can use. its shockin :O
celestial u are probably top ten on flyordie when your in top form but theres no way that your top ten overall (no offence) overall you and me are probably like 40 - 60s
Yes by the way - Devilplay has connect 4 now, and strong german players are already active. The page will move this week to a more pretty design and there will be tournaments every week. Check it out!
Don't really know about the colors on tv2 or certusgames..aren't they the same? (maybe little better)

Best board to play is on inetplay (or the board on the new Devilplay.de which is similar)
> Eliten, you complain about slowness of flyo, I rather play slow on flyo then not see anything at all on blip ;) Man those colors really **** there ;)

I guess blip's choice of colors weren't that good. A lot of people are having problems seeing the white bricks. =(

What about tv2's or certusgames' colors? I'm not a good judge in this subject, since I'm used to all of them. But I recall having problems seeing the white bricks on blip after I had taken a break and played a lot at tv2. =P
Celestial, probably the main reason why your presence is missing on the top 10 list, is the fact that you always seem to disappear for a long time. You come and play for a while very intensively, then you just disappear for weeks/months. People just forget about you ;)

Further I acknowledge you are a very strong player, who indeed knows most strats, and plays pretty good antis as well. But then again, many players are in that case...

Eliten, you complain about slowness of flyo, I rather play slow on flyo then not see anything at all on blip ;) Man those colors really suck there ;)

Ŧħē_ИāΜēĿē$$
That oughta be good :o !! 
 - do tell when that game is going to happen :p
I'd rather be unknown, than be known as a cheater or programmer or something else 
well u have heard of me still havnt u and i never of heard of u 
Bad reputation isn't something to be proud of o__O
:( whats flatterd mean
and i dont know u or any1 els but they all know me :|
I know who you are Ddog... :p Don't feel flattered... I was talking to Celestial Knight...
ur joking right ok maybe im not top 10 for whole world maybe top 200 but ur joking u never heard of me wat were u living in a shell from agust to febuary i had crown for 3 in a half months in a row and lost a few times and got back and im the most hated player on fod and posibly in all connect four sites how dont u know D-dog :)
:p - The top 10 is world wide... So what makes you think you're one of the 10? :D
I mean... Count... how many is playing connect 4, and how many do you think "plays with a 100% start"? I think we're about to have a lot... So to be on the top 10 one should know more variations, break "known, good" players and somehow never get broken unless it's a missclick... 
Besides ... of some reason I haven't heard of you? - and somehow one must make a reputation of oneself to be someone named at least more than 1 time on the top 10. If you don't feel like you've become any near an answer to why you're not named on the top 10 and don't feel playing on kurnik is an answer for you, you should search after some of the known, good players? ;)
I'd like to play ... always :D (not that I'm saying I'm a known, good player... But I've at least rated some people on the top 10... ahh.. you know what I mean o__O)

And don't say it like: "
Who breaks who first
". Because some might have a bad day, or missclick? and that doesn't prove anything... If you'd like to play I'm Fix Me, Madnessa and Only a Girl on flyo, and Madnessa on all other sites, so I'd like to play ... Just tell me who you are before you challenge me... 
castilo i dont think top 10 of all sites but outa fod i think maybe i should be.

Paralyzed how about a first break contest?im curious to see who wins.

oops by the way , how do i put these faces on my messages i love those?

lol sorry but D-dog should not be in top ten. his antis make me think he use program because non of them seem to be worth using.if he does uses program then all of its strenght goes on red.

lol i wrote a jk note but my connection broke then :$ but im jk but i play perfect the only difrence is i play for points and run :)
Promoting your own nicks is a little bit...feminine. :)
#1 D-dog
#2 Sparky007
#3 Ace Holliday
#4 Milk
#5 White Tiger
 Thats All That Matters (H) :)