« Back to All Topics
2 mike
2 mike
lmao!!! undead ur my hero!!
LOL ur funny.... You didn't banned me... A moderator named FOD Wizard did for no reason. I read the rules of Flyordie and after I was done reading them I still couldn't find out what I did wrong which was nothing... It's not against the rules for me to play in room 3 and beat a grandmaster but then tie with him when I was red... He broke me how is that cheating??? if he broke me and I lose points but I beat him one game??? Where is the logic here...

And you fstal.... wtf I thought we were friends... Why are you laughing with Undead that I got banned.... It's like people's attuitude chances once they get on the forum. Always backstab you I quess.... Well Im used to that... everyone does it to me... 
u were suppose to read the rules b4 playing mike i read the rules and it said nothing about not being aloud to play certain people or watching certain games yet i was banned.

undead i can ban u if i want urv acount shared with me and thats blue devils acount he gave u im the one who gave undead that picture i put it up on my computer opps i said that on furoms :)

u gotta lighten up im only kidding with u.  Doesn't matter if it was my best friend i'd still laugh that's how i am lol to me funny is funny no matter who's the victim.
nice 1 d dog and mike so unforgivable says u got banned for somthin in the forum idk y but still undead been banned untill sunday for nothing so i know what u feal like and hello d dog
dude u call so often lol i thought u were my boyfriend not my girlfriend :S

My best friend's gf, they live together yet she finds the need to call him an average of 5 times an hour in the little time they're not together.  I don't know how he puts up with it lol i'd have dumped her a long time ago :p
im going thru about 2 acounts daily that get banned ;\ but undead u were banned for letting blue devil on the name he gave u and him getting u higher or fod wizerd had one of his moments where hes mently disturbed and has to ban subscribers and send fake screenshots again.

i say its the 2nd option :D

D-dog
hmmmm d dog i would go with number 2 cuz i was sort of annoying him ;\
hmmmm d dog i would go with number 2 cuz i was sort of annoying him ;\