monsters is awaiting you towards south.
Since we are showing splat totals--
Yodice - 6687
casionfreak - 4165
yodice - 3762
These are the current totals.
An army of 

no idea what my totals were when i started... i don't even know what day i officially started splatting from the north.  i've really just been splatting there daily with my non-subs, before and after the competition started.

anyway... moving more today.  and here's a milestone for our square... showing we're falling behind the other team.

An army of 60000 monsters is awaiting you towards south.

--jason
An army of 57000 monsters is awaiting you towards south.
I'd say it's more like the civil war, north vs. south. And we all know who won that!!
I'm not in this competition, but I made a pretty sizable contribution to the northern front today cause you just happened to set up shop where I was happily going about my business.  Four conquestors clicked out for now.

Sandy

Any chance your business will take you to the south side Sandy?
My low level fighter hard hitter has been recently added to the north team. starting splat -- 0.
> Any chance your business will take you to the south side Sandy?

The Magic 8-Ball says: outlook not so good.

Unless something unexpected happens, I'll be a northerner until this bridge is done and the entire northern city is cleared.  

Sandy

An army of 
An army of 

An army of 

An army of 

An army of 
An army of 
An army of 
An army of 
An army of 
An army of 
The north is almost under the 10,000 mark and thomast's new tactic in the race is to steal from fighters at the north port on the frontline.... cookie-monster(lvl60) stole from Agro2² while I was splatting!!!.... :(
I was bored... and you gave me a famepoint! :)
Yes, the South siders have adopted interesting tactics.  Bumping One Oh Something counted coup on Subprime Rounder yestereve in a pitched PVP battle.  Presumably in retaliation for having robbed one of his houses.  The Rounder was undeterred from returning to TA to splat for as long as he desired.

Personally, I think it is in poor taste to seek vengeance on your "evil person" (presuming that is what happened), on TA when the perpetrator made no effort to hide, there was no "hot pursuit", and in fact would have met the aggrieved party at the time and place of his choosing (on Larkinor) to face the music.  The act was particularly classless given that the Rounder was engaged in splatting on the North end of the land bridge, the clearing of which was a community goal promoted by Bumping 1 Oh Something's owner in the form of a contest.  Moreover, having previously been a contestant on the North side of the contest, and subsequently switching allegiance to the South side, Bumping One Oh Something is likely to have been at least partially motivated to vengeance (at that particular time and place) by either a desire to express frustration with the (then) current state of the contest (North dominating South), or to seek nominal advantage.

I Presently Adhere to Gentlemen's Agreement Regarding TA

1.  Thou Shalt Not Steal on TA
2.  Thou Shalt Not Flee to TA to Avoid Pursuit
3.  Thou Shalt Not PVP on TA Unless Stolen From ON TA

Times change.  If the new tactics continue, the South splatters might be afflicted by thieves that hit and run.

Subprime
I'm sorry!!

I don't know what came over me!!

I will repay double everything I stole at np!!

Dave... you can have your aqua back!!

I feel so... so...
An honorable outcome ThomasT.

Let me see.  Agro2^2 has over 20,000 clicks.  Assuming he would have splatted using all of them if you hadn't run him off by stealing from him, and using a very conservative 10 clicks per splat, that would come to 2000 splats.  Accepting your gentlemanly offer of "double" payback, we of the North will welcome the 4000 splats you will contribute prior to the end of this contest.  We won't even steal from you while you knock them out.

Subprime
Sub... do you know what the term "dreaming" means?
subprime, as the owner of bumping one oh something (herein denoted "bumping 10n", since i also don't remember which of the four of my guys it was), i feel i should reply to your previous post, as it appears there was a gross misunderstanding on our two parts.

i see your side of the story, that it appears i saw you on TA, and being a south side splatter, decided to attack you and send you home.  however, i shall inform you that is as far from the truth as possible, from how it appeared on my end last night.

to set up some context, i believe rounder has been inside my bumping houses some 30-50 times since they started splatting only a few months ago, and i don't believe i have ever seen him for revenge more than once, if even that, because you're never clicking when i get sent home, so i just go back and continue to splat, and end up losing the evil person message after a few hundred (or a few thousand) clicks... however long it takes.

anyway, last night, bumping 10n got sent home, as my splatters do from time to time, and when he stepped out of my house to go for insurance, he saw an evil person message, and no "was seen ___ a long time ago" message, for once.  he saw "was seen north _ seconds ago".  so he got his insurance, and then went to find you... only to find you in the market.  of course, since he had just appeared on larki, there was no reason to assume you were hiding, but simply unloading goods or buying something.

so bumping 10n sat around for a bit, lightened his pack by dumping stuff in the market, and then went out to look for you again... NW this time.  so he went up to the port, saw you were still to the north, and so hopped in his boat.  by this point, i assumed you had seen me in cc, since we had both been there for a little while.  and i could only assume you knew you had robbed me, since you proceeded to "run".  so i gave chase.  bumping 10n hopped in his boat, and started sailing, only to see you to the south!  he got back to the port square (in the water), and saw that you had been there for 10 seconds... at which point, i seriously hoped you were not "hiding" in your boat, so i couldn't attack you.

not able to do much about it, bumping 10n went back to the south side to splat, and very shortly after noticed that you were seen to the north, a matter of seconds ago.  so, since in my assumptions, you had run and hid in the boat for a little while, i decided that TA was fair game for this case.  bumping 10n went to the teleport, lost his 8k silvers he had in his pack, drank an RD, and proceeded to send you home for 960 silvers and 1 famepoint.  then he hopped back in the teleport, and gave those 960 silvers to the greedy teleport operator (or else the money vanished in the air), and he proceeded to splat in the south again.

long story short, i didn't do it to deter you from splatting (as i encourage splatting, even by the other team, so that we end up clearing TA).  in fact, i realize that by sending people home from TA in a splat competition, it would only encourage them to splat more to make up for lost time.  but i simply justified my actions, since it had appeared to me that you were running and hiding.  appologies for the misunderstanding... i'll see you back at the north port fighting square once one team has one... and we can once again splat side-by-side in peace.

--jason... [/end essay]
Jason:

Thank you for your essay.  I follow your perspective.  No hard feelings.  (Never were, actually.  I just enjoy writing a good essay, as I note you do as well.)  I think the whole he's North, no he's south thing must have been an instance where I had gone up to splat, was killed instantly, and then went back for more.  I don't generally hide from anyone except Tom.  You never can tell about a guy who wears a cape.

I look forward to clearing the North Monstology block with you.  Hopefully, next.

Subprime

P.S.  I am honored to hear that I have hit your houses 30-50 times.  I know that when we get an "evil person" message, we all assume that it just happened.  However, the last time I robbed anyone was almost a week ago.  I had no idea you were gunning for me.
An army of 2000 monsters is awaiting you towards south.
An army of 
 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 
 monsters is awaiting you towards east.
An army of 
The race is over.
An army of 120000 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 120000 monsters is awaiting you towards east.
An army of 120000 monsters is awaiting you towards south.

The North has prevailed, opening a new block besieged by 120000 monsters on three sides.  Congratulations to all Northern Splatters and a tip of the cap (or cape) to our Southern Brethren who put up a fantastic effort.  Truly impressive splat rates on both sides towards the end.

Subprime
Just posting some totals:
Start / Finish
Yodice - 6687 / 8940
casionfreak - 4165 / 5651
yodice - 3762 / 4693
hard hitter - 0 / 704
Total of 5374!!
More totals

Start/Finish
Colonel Campbell  100/3069
Prince Gwydion    1265/7429