« Back to All Topics
Web Needs Sortin Out!!
Posted in 
Technical
Web Needs Sortin Out!!
Posted in 
Technical
Web Needs Sortin Out!!
wen i come on, i like to play on web, but it keeps messing up, 1 min its fine, and the next it dont let me type?? ne1 no y this is? it needs sortin out, wen i play an it wont lemme type, ppl prolly think im ignorin em an i dont ignore ne1 wen i play, ne ideas?
Subscribe.

I wouldnt play on flyordie if I had to play the web version and unsubbed, its terrible the past couple of years....

Maj :p
lol man i am subbed was crown in 9ball just yday :p web never use to mess up, now is messin up all the time :(
you use firefox? that'll probably be why! :p
If it does that click on your name one then try to type again. I recently found that and it works. :D
i dont know about the web version as i dont use b'cos im not subbed anymore and i use the pc version which is terrible. The ads slow my games and freeze them for a few seconds until i click the ads and remove it.This used to b a good pool site and i was happy to sub, but until things improve i wont. I see there are a lot of complaints and still nothing gets fixed. IT needs to b FIXED pls.
I would guess of the many complaints there are also many that fall down to the user's computer, hence why it has not been "fixed" simply because there is nothing to fix.

Do a search on google for Trend Micro housecall, if that comes back clean as a whistle then come back here and complain again.