« Back to All Topics
Hey buddies
Hey buddies
Hey buddies
Hey everyone,

I was just cruising through Larkinor and noticed Mar is closing in on Level 100 which is so ace:D However it made me realise just how long I haven't played for lol.... I come in in the mornings but as I am in UK I don't often catch anyone in chat, it's usually me on my own lol... :P
Well just a post to give you all the thumbs up and a clap on the back for Mar :D and the runners up of course:D.... Missing the days when I could just sit back and play all day lol, alas with no computer at my flat and being so busy at college that just can't happen. Ah well.... I miss you all lol :P
How is everyone doing, I see some of the more regulars in chat but don't get to talk to many other people who don't come in so much. So....

Talk to you soon :P

Your favourite lil Noodle lol:P

hi noo, good to see you. 

bunzie left. it is now ade, ralph and lucy leading the way.

how is everything going
Oh that's too bad about Mar as she was getting sooo close lol.... but in anycase well done to those three :-P

How are you doing D, nice to hear from someone:-P

As for me just really busy, this is my first weekend off lol and I mean to play another game which I shant mention here so as not to violate rules LOL.... (there we go I deserve a pat on the back for that :-P :D Ralph;))
:D
well i moved away from my missus and eagerly awaiting a response from a potential new diamond of my life.

Hope it goes well.
gl with that d :D 
and katieee hope to see you soon! miss you pic'sie! hope all i s going well with you :) :D