« Back to All Topics
New monsters.
New monsters.
New monsters.
It has been noticed already that there are no new monsters after level 97, what is happening about new ones? It is now impossible to hunt for the items needed to make new weapons and armour.

Lucy.
All of those have been added, thanks you two!

Sandy
Experienced monstalogist
23 treasures
a monstafetter

Spikewalker Hp 1313
19 treasures
a bridgeblade

Thordian Outcast
?? treasures

Phantomsnake hp 1907
10 treasures
2 snake rib

inexpreienced maskmaster
a net
12 treasures

Radid axe hp 572
a gill blade
8 treasures

sneezologist monstalogist
13 treasures

Zombologist grandmaster hp 1203
3 skull
15 treasures

Lucy.
A few for our collection:

Inexperienced Monstalogist: Large human head in background, small monster in foreground.  4108 hitpoints. Drops 16-24 treasures and 1 monstafetter.  5,628,427 exp

Retrained Demonduke: Grinning orange demon playing a guitar.  1301 hitpoints.  Drops 23 treasures and 1 zanzastring.  5,558,566 exp.

Huge Randomgod: 3 headed randomgod.  1906 hitpoints.  Drops 7-8 treasures and 1 Dice.  5,584,104 exp.

Fortress Captain: Large human with castle on his head.  32,322 hitpoints.  Drops 23-43 treasures.  10,901,044 exp.

Goblin Avatar: Bowlegged skinny guy with big yellow crown.  573 hitpoints.  Drops 44-74 goblin coins.

Big Magneteater:  Big monster with big magnet.  822 hitpoints.  Drops 3 treasures and 1 magnet.  5,508,715 exp.

Experience Graphician: similar to inexperienced graphician.  
And I suppose a way of linking the monster name to the rest of his info on the HU site would be good.  Maybe a description of the picture?  Or it's number hit points, perhaps?

Sandy
That probably explains the bridgeblade item I noticed on the market this morning.

Could the level 97+ characters use this thread to post a list of the monsters which have been added and the English names of what they drop?

Sandy
Well the email to Dani did do some good we now have some new monsters I've counted 15 so far, I was told we would have the monsters needed to make the armour ect. upto lvl 100, looks like this has happened.
Lucy.
>If not, what are the 'other goals' mentioned in Mad's post? The answer was rather nebulous.

my guess would be conquest toplist, monstalogy toplist, pvp toplist, market and bank money toplists, robbing and stealing toplists, etc.  nothing extra-special.

--jason
Unfortunatley I have had a email from Dani today confirming that after level 100 you will be unable to earn any more exp points and the monsters only go to lvl 100. Sorry to say it but its true.
Lucy.
Thanks, Sandy. I suspected you would be able to find something of value.

But, I would like to get some more info from V, Dani, anyone!

Is this a programming issue? Is it a simple as needing new names and illustrations for beasties? 

I am somewhat amazed that the game will just end.
Is there anything that the Larkinor Community can do to help the game evolve?

If not, what are the 'other goals' mentioned in Mad's post? The answer was rather nebulous.

-B

Owing to my prodigiously large ego, I was sure I could find this official posting.  No such luck.

I did find [url=
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=13&thread=29784
]this one
/url] though.

Sandy

It was posted long ago by DEVELOPER that we end levels at 100. This also includes monsters. The only way we can get the items needed will be from the tent.

Ok, after several 'searches', I also poured through the last 20 pages of the forum. While the trip through these old posts was quite nostalgic, and did bring a tear to my eye, I was unable to locate this particular thread.

Anyone out there know it's location? I have a few question with regard to this matter and would prefer to educate myself first.

-B
Does this mean that once we hit level 100 we can go no further, well I guess that makes my mind up about re subing, not a lot of point after that, guess I'll sell up and move on.

Lucy.
It was posted long ago by DEVELOPER that we end levels at 100.  This also includes monsters.  The only way we can get the items needed will be from the tent.

-RTD
Phoenix is fine until the end of level 97, just you are unable to collect the components you need in level 98, It's a pain that we may have to end playing like this, I remember the problems magicrose had.

Lucy.
I think it's time Phoenix takes a vacation until this is sorted out.

*sigh*

-B
I'm not quite sure...try sending an email to FOD and see what's up. I don't know any other possible solution. It could just be they didn't anticipate all of these new levels so quickly; after all, I do remember magicrose staying at level 78 for a loooooooooooong time.