« Back to All Topics
gruezi Fair player ?
Posted in 
Billiards
gruezi Fair player ?
Posted in 
Billiards
gruezi Fair player ?
Ok i see this guy gruezi in snooker he acts like a nice guy, i played him yesterday in quick snooker, he beat me 2-1 and afterwards he thanking me for not timing out on black ball (cheating) to get win by that stupid bug this site has, i ask him why would i do that ? he replies 90% of players on here do it so im a good person bla bla all this stuff. then today i see him in big snooker i ask him for game he gives me one were playin for 45 minutes, v long game, score on black ball is 54-61 to him...what does he do he sits there for a minute, times out and gets the win, then goes into someones game and ignores me askin why the hel hes done that...this guy is pathetic, he acts all nice in lobby but he isnt so watch out ppl...

Flyordie you need to sort this bug out but if you want to spend 2 years makin Darts and ignore Billiards thats up to you but billiards will always be your main game on here and theres things that need sorting, you can change graphics,rules in Darts within a day but you cant fix this? lol.
I can say that I agree with you scotty. I think overall he is sound, and quite a laugh sometimes. But hes done the same thing to me lol. 

Once again hungry, hungry for points, gets most in the end...

Maj
hey mr vanian,
i also played grüezi in room 1 snooker... at the end just the black was on the table and i had enough points to beat him. Before this frame i also thought that he was a nice guy, he said that i'm a very fair player and all this stuff. But at the end of that frame he said that i should concede and he would give me 3 free wins with another nick of him. I disagreed because i'm not interested in free wins and ranking. I think this is very sad of grüezi, he can play good but he shouldnt act like he's doing.

bye  
I can remember playing you(mr.vainian) a while ago and i was  winning the game by about 20 points, you said oh no i cant belive your winning play best of three ok mate. i said ok you won the 1st game and ran?  so maybe what comes around goes around ;)
When playing and you see scores are like this(7 behind @ end of game)black remaing,
take a screen shot and then if opponent cheats and lets the clock run out take another screen shot and pass them on to mods 
check out my post,mod{VERIAC} said this is a cheat and anyone caught doing this would be stripped of points... 

LETS STAMP THIS OUT

T H E    S T I G
Rick for one i dont even know who you are and two id only run if someone annoyed me or started moaning.
Thx The Stig, from now on i will take your advice and do that, send it to ol' veriac :p
well in a short space of time fod has done a great job on the darts, now 3 different types.

surely they could ask the game programers to make any foul on the black 7 points. thats a minor thing to what they have done with the darts

but in some cases you would miss the black and hit another colour, there must be a colour nomination feature. if your snookered in the real game you must call your colour, here you can get away with it.

to the origional topic what i have said links in with it. and the bug needs to be sorted

ty Baz
Scotty raging over a game never thought I'd see it <3 :p:p:p
lol to rise:p

and i know that bug is very anoying...and so is gruezi, when winning, nice, but ooooh beware when he's losing, the biggest moaner i ever met..
hes tryin is luck in darts now lol he dont like losin
  gruezi makes all to have big rating. Don`t think that it`s fair. think, we are here not for points. I enjoy the game, nothing else.

Oneoner 700 in snooker