« Back to All Topics
The Big Game Tomorrow
The Big Game Tomorrow
The Big Game Tomorrow
Dateline:  Arizona
Today, Brandon Jacobs of the NY Football Giant Shamen, credited his appearance in tomorrow's big game to his persistence.  "You know, I may not be as quick or as strong as the next guy, but nobody at my level has higher persistence."  For the big game he indicated an intention to drink a wonderflask at the beginning of each set of downs, "possibly before every play in the fourth quarter", if the outcome were in doubt.  League officials were unwilling comment on-the-record regarding their lack of a performance enhancing drink policy.  "Every team has training chairs for their players." said one league official willing to be known only by the initials of his reporter-assigned nickname, DT, "The drinks are basically the same thing now aren't they?"  Rumours of a bootleg diavovino operation on the Black Patriot's sideline could not be confirmed.  Giant Shamen fans maintain that several Patriots players exceed the league's luck limit.  "Someone should make Brady and Moss take the coinflipping test again.  There is no way their luck is under 100!" commented a veteran Giant Shamen Defensive End.

As cute as that was, I tend to think football shouldn't really be brought into larki.  Many know already why I feel this way ;-) And that's all I'm gonna say.

~Boo
LMAO Boo you're such a gem!:D