« Back to All Topics
NON OF THE FOD GAMES WORK ANYMORE!!!!
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
iv been playing fod for over 3 years now but everything changed today when i tried to play c4 i got a red X on the corner of the screen and i tried to do wat was written on the "technical problems" link and still non of the games work i tried all the games billiards chess gomoku go pente non of them work please some 1 help.

JaM
Have you tried updating your java?

I think that's normally the reason for the red cross.
http://www.java.com/en

I assume you download the latest java from there ;)
I can't log in either. I've just installed the latest Java 1.6.0_03 and it hasn't helped. Once the advert has finished the main area of the window is all black. 
What has changed? Are there any special browser settings required?
I found that enabling the 'Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins' in the Custom security settings did the trick. Don't seem to be able to log-in anymore without that.

I wouldn't recommend doing this for the Internet zone though. Add www.flyordie.com to your trusted sites and enable it for the 'Trusted Sites' zone.

That's correct, I think when I first came on this site I had a bar near the op of my window saying "Enable active x controls for this site" (or something along those lines :).)

If it's a red cross it's normally the Java, if it's a blank grey/black screen I found that the active x controls needed to be installed
i just keep getting java needed when i try to load and my jave is up to date also i just checked 

how does one install active x controls now, if I apparently didn't do it at the start?   (but how was I playing for a week with no problem if I didn't do it right at the onset)??   computers...I...never mind
have you checked the other active threads ? there are several sulotions on them . i got my java working again by clearing all my caches
The last 2-3 days I've noticed the FOD games are really lagging and slow. My computer programs are up to date and current. I've tried using FOD games in two different browsers, it still is very slow and lagging. This seems to be the only site I'm having problems with. What's going on?