« Back to All Topics
Abuse out of control
Posted in 
Billiards
Abuse out of control
Posted in 
Billiards
Abuse out of control
Every game is ruined by some immature little kid mouthing off. They gloat if they win and abuse you if they lose. Where is the sportsmanship? 
you should simply ask yourself, 'wheres the mute button'.....

Maj :p
Indeed, you do mostly get abuse in room 1's these days...
You just have to rise above it and ignore/mute/report them to mods.
Just dont forget it just a game, dont let them get to you, and have fun. :p
I agree with CaptainBeefHeart alot of people are bad players they never return gl (not that they have to but it is a game). If they snook fluke u they never say sry, If they are leading there full of it and then go mad when they are loosing- ...Majestic  we should not have to mute every 2nd player, Only the odd fool once in a blue moon sadly this is not the case, The mute button is there but should we dive for it as soon as we enter?
Sportsmanship....really that am i thinking many times when im in rm1. These (mostly youngsters) scream,shout and abuse during the game. Many times im so annoyed that i react on them and that is exactly what they want....
If this continues like this....i really gonna stop with this game. But the prob is....i like it so much...and with many webgames you play....these kiddos are in.

Best time i had when i played tourneys in snooker light rm2 with Marc, Ian, Mike, Karen.....

Guys, all the best and cu later.
Up North (Holland)
here we are again, having been playing on here again for the last few weeks I have come to the same conclusion as before. It is not a nice environment, the game is great but about 90% of the players are immature, vile, puerile idiots and I am not going to waste any more of my time playing being insulted for being good at the game. 

There is no way I would ever subscribe to this game. If FOD want people to subscribe they should do something about the abuse on here as well as fixing some of the errors in the game. Such as nominate colors, foul and a miss, and the winning on the black by just missing fault.

I love this game but cannot abide the nasty people who use it. 
honestly we do all we can  to baby sit the players in the game . dont you think its about time for the players to take responsability for there own actions. 

[Edited by: harrydog WG on Jan 26, 2008 5:50 PM]
I had a game with chas, scores were tied at the end 62-62 each...On the black like, it's obvious that he was getting angry cuz my rate was 410 an he was 642:p  lol... so what happen was i missed on the black then he potted an won ROFL.. then after he had won! after fluking also... he had a nerve to call me a silly sausage ??? where's the sense in that chas. ???