« Back to All Topics
hydragen-carbid needed
hydragen-carbid needed
hydragen-carbid needed
Will pay whatever (even at 3K%, they're not that expensive). Thank you in advance.  :)

-B

I have 34 of them.  How many do you need?
i take that back.

i need 77 - ugh!

-B
77 i can handle that order i will have them b4 the night is out

flossy
I just put 100 on the larki market. Anytime that they are needed just let me know i still have a few chars in that mission.

flossy
Got what I needed. Level 93 equipment completed!

Thanks, Flossy!

-B
Anytime.If anyone else needs them just post them here and i will fill all orders asap.

Flossy
Looks like I just beat you to them, Beavis.  I built all my level 93 stuff last night too.  I bought all the hydragen-carbids on the Larkinor market and most of them on the Thord-Artin market in the process.

Sandy
I had guessed that was the case. Not to worry. It was a small price to pay for that much-needed oniongolem square!

-B  :)
No kidding.  The 140 onion scale required for level 93 gear at 3000% = 71.4 million silvers!

Course, not everyone buys all their stuff like I tend to do... but still!

Sandy

The H/Cs on T/A were also mine i just kept them there for storage.

Flossy
hmm, some people must have recently done lvl 93 upgrades and purchased things... thomas? :p

anyway... needing 84 more hydragen-carbids here if anyone can help fill the order.  i'll pay top price, no worries there.  just that both markets are empty, and i only seem to have 6.

catch me in chat, or have someone message me on msn.  i'm not around much, but hopefully someone can get me some.

--jason
i may be able to get a few for you.  i'll see what i can do.
i've purchased what i've found on the market... still needing 32 more.
--jason
32 HCs have been put on Larkinor market.
apparently someone beat me to them, so some were gone.  i still need 14.  much appreciated to those who are posting them though :)
--jason
JK,
I have some that I could part with.  If you give me a time that you'll be on, I'll try and meet you in chat and then I could post them.

JCD

got all i needed.  (larki) market is at 2 right now, so it's always helpful to still dump them on the market if you have some.
--jason