Billiards program?
Posted in 
Billiards
Billiards program?
Posted in 
Billiards
Billiards program?
Hi,

I am very fond of this online community and I congratulate Flyordie. I have seen a lot of programs being used on Chess and Checkers and a few of the other games. That is when I chose to change to Billiards where it is just fair. I really hope the program problem can be sorted out for the other games so people can't cheat so then I can play Chess again.

Anyway I have heard a few times that there is programs for Billiards. At first I dismissed this as I thought it couldn't be possible. However over some time people have claimed to use these and in one game I was playing someone when I was beating him. Then at a random point in the game he said, "Now I'm gonna' beat ya'". He then played some amazing shots in which lead to him winning. After the game I told everyone in The Lobby and a number of people said he does this a lot and he claims to use a program.

So I was just wondering if this is possible. Is there a program that can be used for Billiards?

I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you for your time,
Pontj003.
Theoretically,you can cheat.There's a thing called "Path",which you can use in practise mode..but noone has yet found a way to download it and play with path outside the practise mode..so i say no - cheating is not possible.As for that guy,who said he has programm - don't believe him,there just could be a situation that he played together with his friend,and his friend plays much better than him..
ye the best way is to aim and pot has many balls has you can erm omg i sound like john virgo :( noooooooooooo
there isnt a way for mods to know if ppl use path. but pearsonally out there in the fod community i think there must be a program of some sort.

just my opinion
I havn't yet seen proof of anybody using a Billiards Program/ Auto Aimer..

FlyOrDie uses a system to detect suspected program use..

You cannot take PATH from Practice room..(unless their was a glitch somehow then you would rule the world OBV.

Players who say they have a program are messing about..

Please See Below
Ways to beat your opponent-
*Snooker them*
*Fluke them*(simply smash the balls & hope for a fluke)
*Natural skill*(learn all the angles, spins & tactics) 

Nobodys perfect, all the TOP PLAYERS will *miss* and *lose games* thats a fact... THATS LIFE:$

If their was to be a program, a player would most probably have all the crowns and a perfect loss record 
WHICH I HAVE NEVER SEEN..

βгοοkζγη ήγс™ 2008 
Topic-Path

i tried saying like  "miss and i clear" when losing by lyk 40 points and i did clear with some "imposible" shots somehow :D without a program
its just in your head :p
i dont think there are programs used in biliards...
There is no path programs. Whoever says there is, or has one, is lying. Some people on here probably spend all day every day trying to find a way to get it, but to no avail.

-Martin
DO YOU EVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE BALLS MOVING FUNNY AND STOPPING AND STARTING IT'S DOING IT EVERY TIME I PLAY NOW
This thread is 2 years old. lol.. xD

Tommy
i remember one player who had something like "path": I Robot
and another cheat in snooker but i dont remember the nickname of my opponent, maybe tommy does
Do you mean the one who mad ehis opponents to quit a game, vince?
Can't remember sorry.
But I Robot used path.

Tommy
Matt had a program a few years ago in Snooker wereas if you lost you didnt lose rating etc, he got sussed and banned eventually tho :D
the player who won by concede the game when it was the turn of his opponent . itz maybe one year ago
Yes i know Vince.
But i cant remember the name.
Aямαdα Rופєкa had the program, too.
If he loses he dont lost any point.
Just 2 months ago. 

Tommy
I think when a player is not beating you at first, then all of a sudden, his game improves and he makes amazing shots. Its because he went and got his big brother to shoot for him lol. No path is out there, even though some players are so good, you would think they had the program. Go to the practice room and hone your skills, and you to will shoot like you have path. Its more fun winning without cheating, if you ask me. Flyordie is the best and you should sub your nick to help support the program.