B.I.G. snooker lite clan
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
B.I.G. snooker lite clan
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
B.I.G. snooker lite clan
Dear Mods,

I respectfully ask you to look into this bunch of children who constantly ruin the gaming environment in Snooker lite.

They abuse anyone they dont 'like', constantly flood in games, abuse many people, they log in as guests and build up ss's against certain people and save them for when the time is right.

They do not venture outside of lite as a group because in the busier rooms, their behaviour would be dealt with swiftly! 

They are the main reason why Lite hasnt picked up again and, this lot of have been doing the same thing for the past 2 years and im fed up with it as are many people who feel it falls on deaf ears.

Please can there be some urgent moderation in lite and subsquent bannings ensue.

Thanks

Maj :p

well if you have a prob with a player use the mute button,thats what its there for..and i have never seen any of these B.I.G players do any thing other than play very good snooker.never at any time have i seen any for of harass or abuse from.
Thats because you are one of these BIG kiddies. end of. 
Dear Moderator,

I think its very easy to explain, hence the person complaining is a known and notorious trouble maker from the older days.

Majestic = No.1
Majestic = Lucifer
Majestic = Veteran Novice
Majestic = Wizard of Oz

It should be mention here, that all his old niks have been perm banned for obstructing the rules. So he is certainly not the right person to complain about any other player, hence he himself was one of the worst abusers in the past.

The B.I.G clan is certainly not an easy group 2 handle, I do agree, but so far I have seen, they do obey to the rules.

The Majestic thats not true , are you trying to get us banned because we are popular? Just because we are too good thats not a excuse to get us banned. I hope mods understand our situation.

Dear Moderator's
Firstly thanks for ur imput, secondly may i say that all you have said is complete fabrication. You are again clearly part of their group, the mods can simply check ur ip address to comfirm who's who and i can safely and honestly say that I am not this person you say i am, i have NEVER broken the rules and would welcome a full mod check on myself and yourselves :)
Majestic
B.I.G. is a bunch of sad little children - 4 people,who made 100 BIG nicks
they would never get out of light room 1,because in other games mods look out for everyone
i suggest moderators to check them up,cus they usually make fake ss's and cheat 
Lisbon as said before you have always been polite and i believe you know i am not who they say. The mods can clear this up in a second :) chigago big and los angeles are the main perpertrators in this case, Chigago himself having i believe be perm banned on several occasions over the past and this is well known to many people.

All of this is just hearsay. I ask the mods to check ip addresses and spent MORE time silently watching in lite to sort this out.

Maj
and here is a nice example : I OWN U KID;Bundu Ivory and Lisbon are the same person,im 100% sure.lowlifes,what more can i say
Dear Majestic

I do hope a mod will check the IP !

Unless u changed yr IP, u will be caught and getting banned for perm ban eavsion.

;)

Dear Massimiliano,

sry, but I am not the ones you described I am suppose to be. 

You can ask anyone on fod, I am a known Ivory Salesman from Togo, who sells the white gold with huge profit.

;)

Massimillo :D thanks my man, you are one of many people who feel the same as me, yes they cheat, forge and barrack. All will be sorted soon, hopefully :D
>You can ask anyone on fod, I am a known Ivory Salesman from Togo, who sells the white gold with huge profit.

Of course you are.

I agree with you too Majestic, I have fallen victim to their antics myself on a couple of occasions. One or two of their clan seem decent but the rest... if I say what I'm thinking I'll get banned. :)

-Martin
I don't know about SS' and the like, but I'll agree they go around in packs and generally flood rooms, not a problem for me because I can mute, but they're very annoying in general.
Thanks Paralyzed m8, its about time lite got cleaned up from these lot. its a joke.

thanks 
Maj :d
For the moment we are 11 players and not 4 the number keep increasing. 
As for Wizard Of Oz if you can't support loss's against better players like lisbon or los angeles just leave the game.
Dear Moderators, 

Concerning this issue with B.I.G's and The Majestic in my opinion is nothing to be looked in to. But that is entirely down to yourselve's to decide. I would just like to add that i have seen the clan play and they have done nothing wrong apart from reacted to harasment from "The Majestic" as i have witnessed it myself. Also he talks of abuse that which he says that they have given out to others. I haven't seen anything. Just on more thing i would like to add. I have played "The Majestic" aka No1,wizard of oz in Pro quick snooker and i have won against him very comfortably. After winning against him, he then decided he would like to abuse me and wasn't very nice. Since then i have not played him again. So he is not one to ask for others to be banned, as he abuses others himself... Thanks for reading.
FAO the above person is from the same ip address as 2 other people who have left comments on this thread, just for your information :D

thanks 

Maj
for your information i am LosAngeles BIG :)
Now majestic is acting like a mod
Its really funny to observe, that Majestic is getting his mates called to pls reply on his behalf on this topic.

Its so obvious.

Pls. prove what u say, by showing ss to mod.
I bet you cant.

:)

He obviously thinks that all our ip's are the same, :p God help him pls :) Stop harasing us pls, we have done nothing to you
>Its really funny to observe, that Majestic is getting his mates called to pls reply on his behalf on this topic

Shut up, you idiot. I just happened to browse the forum and see if there was anything new. It's blatantly obvious that you are one of these trouble makers though, hiding behind another name.

-Martin
I was just playing as a  guest against MIAMI BIG @ 18.54 and Los angeles  came in and said 'read my reply in forum', at that same time 'Bundu Ivory' left a message reply. The time on the ss I have correspondes with time of message, game and clearly shows that he is this Bundu.

I have screen shot on Quickscreencapture, which I cant upload onto forum, but have emailed Mervin ( moderator ) it as I have done this before direct to him for this reason. 

Thanks 
Maj :D

your realy on to nothing here :), who are acting as kids now ?? 
LMAO. I decided to make a B.I.G name to see what they would say as they all hate me (I'm Liam) and they actually didn't abuse but ask me to stick up for them in this forum. I have a large array of screenshots with them swearing, harassing etc. Now to see what the moderators do against this bunch of low-lifes.

Majestic spent all his day to try get us ban for a loss, it show how desperate he is for crown. Somethings will never change Ian
Thats realy a great life achievment Liam aka "Tariq Ramdan" :)
Your pathetic. your time will come....

Maj 
Hallo

I am Nig !

I want to only state here, that I know for 100% sure, that Bundu Ivory is neither Miami BIG, nor LosAngeles BIG.

I know this for certain, because I am buying ivory from Bundu for the last couple of years and I know that he got only this 1 nik. 

This can be checked and proven by mod.

wow. i knew you are sad,but i never imagined you could be SO SAD
whats the point in making nickname for 1 post on forum? must be a total imbecil to do that..feel sorry for you
as maj said,your time will come;) sooner or later..
Armen, Tiago, Mark (SwedishModel)& Klaus (Orphan Kid).
Thats Right massimiliano aka Marek :) i did u over in pro quick too many times.. End of.
andy, rik, bakr, christian nad many more B I G names that i don't even know the identity:|.
What does snooker pro have to do with banning your ugly clan ? ;\
Majestic begged Liam to make a B.I.G nick to spy on us? Must be really desesperated to see all B.I.G members banned. 
It aint an ugly clan, its a very good looking clan full of GREAT players, and a clan that u would never get into :p so  keep dreaming marek aka "potting machine"
bakr,andy,rik..LEGENDS lol .. bakr especially
as for christian..he doesnt join any clans,just like me 
I don't even know who Majestic is let alone him beg me lol.
face it ..B.I.G players are the best on fod..non big players are jelous of our fame and skillz

ye wow ns. i agree with u,bakr786 and andy are legends
wonder if u ever realise that there's big beautiful world outside snooker light room 1..
Where did i say we were legends? you should read again.

As for christian, they are many christian in fod and i m talking about andy brother.
I think its time now to make a post. I was watching this topic now for a while, but enough is enough.

I really cannot stand this crap any longer and I do think you should now stop this bs Ian ( Majestic ) !!!

We all here know what u have been up to and we all understand yr intensions. 

We have 2 sayings here in Germany, which you should read very carefully:

a) There is always a bigger fish in the pond
b) Dont pull the trigger of yr gun, while aiming at yr face.

Your really skating on thin ice Ian.

its strange to see that you cannot present any Screenshots to prove yr accusations.

Pls. let us play in peace and stay out of our games, while BIG Group is playing.
We also never bothered you.

all your clan got owned by 1 person tonight. shame :(
yeh and now the best is: we dont even care about it :)

guys, keep on spending your life on a dead snooker game + getting a group of good gamers (with lifes!) banned from it :D so sad :)
Andy is right, you keep complaining about us since years and you still keep going.

Let's resume it to max and liam, this both players tryed to be act hard, they both got beat and ban perm during this years.

I understand your anger but you should take it easy, it's only a game.
these clans all originate from the same select few on fod.

Armen , tiago , klaus etc

bit sad really spending all day harassing players dont ya think
Your right Chicago B.I.G max and liam been acting like they are some superstars or something else , but they are just a sad kids trying to get attention :( shame
and just to respong to the above post if its only a game then why not promote this to ur clan and have fun instead of making other peoples games a misery with your childish and pathetit antics eh ! ;\
Complaining and hiding behind a newnik typical;)

btw liam is a good player ive played him for ages and tbh he's better than most of u :|
This has gone far enough.  This topic is locked.  Should anyone start a new thread regarding this, they will be demmed and/or banned.

-RTD