« Back to All Topics
Connect 4 Puzzles: Reviewers Needed
To all the Connect 4 enthusiasts out there:

As many of you know, James Allen was the first person to solve Connect 4 over 20 years ago. His paper on expert play can be found at: 
http://homepages.cwi.nl/~tromp/c4.html

James Allen is currently writing the Complete Book of Connect 4. One section of the book will be dedicated to interesting puzzles of various difficulty level. If you are willing to review these puzzles and provide feedback to the author, or perhaps suggest interesting problems of your own, he is looking for volunteers. 

Please keep in mind that the URL with these puzzles is presently confidential, so if you are willing to help you may not share the URL with others. If you would like to be a volunteer, please email me with your request, level of play, and agreement not to share the URL. Thanks to everyone! 

email: chubbyp83@yahoo.com
hi chubby thx for helping.  now im not the only 1 recruiting for that cause hehe.  

Everyone who considers themself any good should review Mr. Allen's book so that it's as good as possible.

and chubby, i haven't forgotten about the betting thing, i just been busy and never got a chance to gather all the positions/antis/etc for u yet.  As soon as i do i'll respond to ur email.  U haven't already tried the gambling, have u?
yeah, not many responses; little surprised, but what can i do?

yeah whenever you get a chance, i will take a look. as for gambling, not yet :)