Chess requests
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Chess requests
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Chess requests
Dear, Moderates

I have a list of requests/complaints that I would like you to do somthing about. These are all about being online playing chess.
1. The programmer sign I appriciate but can you make it somewhere possibly next to the globe or somewhere where we can see it easily because some of us cannot see if a player has the sign because ti will not load on our computer and also by the time it loads the player leaves so can you please do something about it.
2. Can we please increase the amount of moderates i have only seen one moderate in my year of playing chess and i play ALOT! I wouldn't mind being a moderate but i don't know how to apply.
3. I would also ask if there can be a way to not allow certain players into a room because when you want your friends to be in there watching you, other's just take up useless space.
4. My last two are combined into one. There is somthing wrong with the buddy system because when you want certain friends to be on there they are not there and certain one's are on ther and it stays that way. Also if there is a way to show your friends and what room they are in can you please make it so.

PLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEE and thankyou! 
Well I'm no moderator but I can try and answer those questions for you.

1. Moderators can't respond to programming issues, they don't make the game they just moderate :D Seems like a fair suggestion (I don't play board games but I think I understand your logic)

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/pre_modapp.html

Go there to apply to be a moderator if you really want to ;)

3. Been said about billiards also. Although it would be nice to only have our friends watch ahead of the queue, it would make rule breaking much easier (Even if you don't like people who take screenshots of rule breaking, it's a part of the moderation of this game.)

4. Agree with the buddy system, I've seen occasions myself where people randomly seem to dissapear off my list. Again this is an issue for the programmers rather than the moderators and it has been addressed before :p
   Not sure about showing the room they are in though as there's people on here who are into "stalking" players, would just make it easier for them in my opinion ;\
>people randomly seem to dissapear off my list

Not 100% sure on this but I think that has something to do with cookies. Deleting cookies = deleting buddy list (or at least some of it).

- Martin
I assumed that but the only problem is that not all of the people on my list disappear at the same time and I very rarely delete my cookies anyway, I can't even remember the last time I did :D

My guess would be that there's some kind of limit on the amount of people you can have, which in itself is annoying because if you've "buddied" someone that no longer plays because there's no way of removing him/her.
I also would like to know if you could make some longer games because as i progress(seems like i'm getting worse though) i need more time to think about my moves and 20 minutes just ain't cutin' it maybe 30 or an hour games would help please and thanks!!!!!!
THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE BULLET CHESS!!!!!!!!!!!