« Back to All Topics
programs
programs
programs
i thinks its unfair when the best subed player gets a crown and hes a program its stupid its saying ur best one there when really u just copy moves.

Main point is if u have a program sign and r subed u should get a crown but not a gold one so ppl know u dont deserve it it should just be a brown or ugly color.

D-dog :)
D-dog an ugly crown would suit you. B-)
lol,
a crown 4 the best program player?surely there shud b no crown 4 a cheater.
also it seems 2 me that most of the grand masters at fod r programs so surely theres no point of the crown?
thus i can beat green shields, also, merry christmas.
Yes D-dog brown crown would fit perfectly next to your name ;-)

On mine it will be GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDD

Giggity Giggity Awww Rite...
-Killing PoWeR™

iu guys r idiots if a person is champ liek #1 on toplist and theres a program sign on his name he should not have gold crown it should be brown
so if the program person is champ and he has a brown crown then who has the gold crown (hopefully me) ;)
no one just so every1 knows hes a program and not a champ a chump
but woud have fiited perfectly in that last sentence u made - "not a champ BUT a chump" also an arrow pointing 2 ddog after that sentence wud have been useful :D
john look my stats once a day if u want u see me wiht a program and get a ss call me a chump when ever u want
yo john (floopy :D) havent seen u on c4 in ages :(
luna is a moderator that gives demerits for fuck all
dude whered luna come in here?
On A Lovely Day Of December Morning Of Decemeber 29th I Woke To See A Program Sign At 9am On D-Dog's Profile.... Can I Call You A Chump Now D-Dog...
Admitting You Have 3 Programs You Practise With Which In Lamemans Terms Means You Use To Memorise Computers Moves From, Meaning You Cheat.
Having Point Banked Before From White Tiger Now You Getting Mad Bull Aka White Tiger, Who Is A Cheater, To Lose To You On Purpose. 
Quote From Made Bull After D-Dog Offers Him A Game: "No I Wont Cheat You Coz Your My Friend... But I Cheat Others." 
Nice, No Favorism There.
Have A Good Day.
u know nothing d dog dont cheat ok i have watched most of his games and he dont pb or use a program
white tiger was me i did get him to 600 in c4 bulll gave me white tiger i am D-dog i pbed then. 

i came back 1 week ago to see mc deadly with 3 difrent ppl who was him puppy007 (freind) beowolf (him) and mc deadly i took them all down and got my crown bak 3 days later i just met brooklyn the day i got crown i did tell him a good program Tit0t to download he used that for then on i knew how to break Tit0t so i beat him as blue and red people said we point banked we never did as for da bull like i said white tiger imet up with him day b4 i got crown he doesnt use program just easy to break.

Thats my story dragon u did get me banned after all this anoying me u did it u banned D-dog for just being a tad better then other ppl. 

D-dog 

mods u may bann this  acount now but please leave my post
LOL D-dog and Undead Beast are the name exact people.... :$
1 thing i dont use program and i dontpb so up urs :p
quote from dragon: "Admitting You Have 3 Programs You Practise With Which In Lamemans Terms Means You Use To Memorise Computers Moves From, Meaning You Cheat."

Whether ddog cheats or not, just practicing with programs isn't cheating, even if all you're doing is memorizing moves.  If i had a test tomorrow, and tonight i memorized the whole textbook, then took the test tomorrow and aced it, would that be cheating?  No teacher would say so.  Cheating would be using the textbook 
during
 the test, or using a program 
during
 the game.